12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Charger Dead Not Working

[Copy link]
Osama Post time 2016-05-24 21:55:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
As advertised by vernee that they have provided a good quality charger is big lie. I have just changed my usb cable and tried to charged my phone after reading Comments on this forum it lowered the charging time, but when my phone reach at 62% I realized that charger is not working any more. Vernee could you please confirm what quality you have provided us.?????
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-25 14:08:36 | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience, have you tried using the original USB cable, did it work?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-25 15:35:25 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-25 14:08
Sorry for the inconvenience, have you tried using the original USB cable, did it work?

Yes its not working any more now :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-25 17:40:43 | Show all posts
Hi, Osama, sorry to know that. It's not right to use non-original USB cable becasue first you don't know how the quality of the cable is; and second it's very likely that the USB cable is not suitable for the charger. Please don't try that again.
However we will send you a free charger. Please reply with your shipping infomartion.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-25 19:46:20 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-25 17:40
Hi, Osama, sorry to know that. It's not right to use non-original USB cable becasue first you don't  ...

Thank You so much for your support:

Mohammad Osama Abdul Khaliq
Flat number 402, 4th Floor Abal Arcade, Yousuf street, Gari khata, Aram Bagh, Karachi, Pakistan.
Phone: 923008220289
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-25 20:09:39 | Show all posts
Chris, I have used the very good quality cable. But its most likely that wire was not compatible with Vernee charger. But I doubt why it s so   
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-25 20:19:19 | Show all posts
Currently i am charging my mobile with cable through my PC USB and its giving me 1% in 1.39 Minutes.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-26 19:22:59 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-25 17:40
Hi, Osama, sorry to know that. It's not right to use non-original USB cable becasue first you don't  ...

Thank You so much for your support:

Mohammad Osama Abdul Khaliq
Flat number 402, 4th Floor Abal Arcade, Yousuf street, Gari khata, Aram Bagh, Karachi, Pakistan.
Phone: 923008220289
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-05-27 14:35:13 | Show all posts
Chris, Have you dispatched it?

Comments

Sorry, not yet, I will go to our factory to get one and ship it to you next week. Sorry it needs several days before the shipment.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-27 17:29
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-27 17:29:44 | Show all posts
Osama replied at 2016-05-27 14:35
Chris, Have you dispatched it?

Sorry, not yet, I will go to our factory to get one and ship it to you next week. Sorry  it needs several days before the shipment.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules