Open the left

Gorilla Glass ?

[Copy link]
Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-26 23:37:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
hello all
.. what a fantastic phone, fast, fluid etc etc ...
I have 4 days and all is well ... the update occurred corectement etc etc ... but here I just a little problem ...
there's about an hour after leaving my job I put my thor in the inside pocket of my jacket ... when I took it out to make a call I was surprised to see a scratch 2 cm long at the bottom right. no keys in the pocket nothing ... just the phone ... I'm sure this streak was not present before because I had to praise the merits of thor to my colleagues.

my question is very simple: are we surthe screen is in corning gorilla glass 3?
my jiayu aged 3 years never had to scratch ...

the second question is
Where can we find a glass to change the given being that it is easier to do oneself?

The third...
How much does it cost ? Actualy thpr is about 49$
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

MauroB Post time 2016-05-30 00:41:49 | Show all posts
ops guys we are sorry ... but there is no fast charge
ops guys we are sorry ... but no gorilla glass 3 is present
ops guys we are sorry ... but no oleophobic treatment is there on the glass
would you kindly accept a cover .. and a screen protector ... and maybe a useful microfiber cloth to polish the screen?
Dear Vernee starting up your business lying your early customers is not  really a good way to start up
I'm sincerey curious to know how many "Ops" are still on the way
P.S. Vernee do u think that anyone of us is going to preorder an Apllo?
Best regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-31 21:26:17 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-31 23:14

Perhaps we not use it as it should do. Maybe we should use as the thor violent test test Vernee.
Store it in a pants pocket is crazy. Who told you you could do it?

We should open nuts with the screen (thor violent test Vernee). And also go through the car above. This if it holds but keep in your pocket is an extreme test . What you thought?
Please use only to crack nuts, do not give it regular use because the screen will break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
No quick charge -  No CGG· 3  -  No 7,9mm (real 8,9mm)   -  ¿Anti-oil kill CGG·3? (but  my fingerprints are left on my screen)
And what remains to be seen
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-30 19:31:38 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-30 19:36

Does the anti-oil layer ends hardness  CGG3?
I do not understand who put that anti-oil protection? ¿Gorilla Glass?
Promote the phone with CGG3, manufacture with it and then break them with anti-oil layer
This explanation sounds very bad, like the Chargers.
But my English is bad, maybe I misunderstood the 2 times.

The hardness has to be the same and if you have changed the hardness features, it is no longer CGG3. NO promotions CGG3, this company is not going to like it.
Maybe a software update and a free fit cases fix it?

Comments

Totally agree with you :D explanation is just *rofl*  Post time 2016-05-30 19:39
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-06-26 22:55:48 | Show all posts
Edited by dany at 2016-06-26 23:24

here's a new movie, to be or not to be gorilla glass..watch this movie.....minutes 3,30;5,50;9,35;14,35..

movie
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

tyrol_gangster Post time 2016-06-16 19:34:39 | Show all posts
Edited by tyrol_gangster at 2016-06-16 19:37

NO WAY this phone has gorilla glass. unable to make a better photo but after few weeks carrying it in my pocket with keys etc the screen is FULL of scratches. never had the same problem with any other phone :-(

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

segos23 Post time 2016-05-31 17:26:20 | Show all posts
Please, don't eliminate my message again. Censorship is very sad...

My Vernee Thor, after a few days (hours...) have his screen with two noticeable scratches. Really pathetic. No GG3 anyway.

And repeat, please don't eliminate my messages. If you don't like that I told this maybe you can sell smartphones whit real GG3 protection.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Victoria Post time 2016-05-31 16:47:41 | Show all posts
Nowhere in the CORNING Gorilla Glass site: http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/ is motioned the brand/models: "Vernee", "Thor" or "Apollo", nor in this lists of devices "the only manufacturers authorized to use the Corning Gorilla Glass trademark in their device promotions."
http://www.corninggorillaglass.com/en/products-with-gorilla
http://www.corninggorillaglass.c ... /full-products-list

So, what do you say about this, Vernee?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-30 18:59:33 | Show all posts
Edited by heavyload at 2016-05-30 19:30

First of all @Chris thanks for answering to this thread. It is important, that vernee gives an statement.
I'm a user with scratches at display (the zipper pocket thing).
Today my Thor slipped out of my hand and is fallen on top of a bathroom tile.
The Screen didn't survive the "drop test". I have now a broken display glass.
Think it crashes from 1,3 meters to the tile. It was landing on it's display. Very sad, that the screen is broken.
I post a photo later at DropTest Thread.
But to get this thread-discuss to an end, I will make a video later and try to scatch with a steelnail/knife at the screen. It's broken already, a scratch more ore less doesn't matter. Than we know, if it has CGG3. But I need another phone first.
My broken display has this fingerprint oil thing.
P.S.: The phone is not dead. Every area is working.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 16:29:17 | Show all posts
Edited by knowthyself at 2016-05-28 16:34

I wonder how many other things were lies. Is the battery 2800 or maybe 2000?

Vernee, I assure you these complaints aren't going away. Very soon you will have important websites talking about this stuff, the press is going to feast on this type of news. So you better think you next move carefully, being silent about it isn't going to get you anywhere.
One of the main things for me was the screen being scratch resistant, now I'm waiting for a mobile to arrive that I don't want to have...
I really don't know what you were thinking, did you think people wouldn't realise of your lies? Do you think you're not getting bad press for this? I you had told us the truth before you started selling the phone we could have made a decision whether we like it or not and maybe you'd still get praised for your phone. But now there's just no escape for you. Very shady Vernee, very shady.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-27 07:12:12 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-27 07:50

buuffff.

I believe it.
No gorilla glass 3
No anti-finger oil
No quick charge.
what else?

This does not lift anyone. Always the same. Whenever I buy a product from Asia, it really does not come shopping. Buy 1500mAh battery is a lie, it really is 500mAh. Buy LED bulb 5w is lie, it really 1w.. And so on.

So, what can we do now? I feel cheated. All we protest here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

megthebest Post time 2016-05-26 23:45:16 | Show all posts
Hi, it sounds very strange..
r u sure about no items that scratched the glass before put into the pocket? never heard about it..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-27 00:49:57 | Show all posts
OH, that's scary. I'm still waiting on my phone to arrive. Can vernee post a  test in which they try to scratch the screen with different objects? I can't find anything except the "nut cracker".
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-27 01:18:09 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sure about that it's so strange... that's why i post here...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-27 01:19:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i'll post photos as soon as possible
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-27 01:50:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got scratches at the Glas, too.  My Thor was in the backpocket of my GStar RAW-Jeans with a zipper.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-27 02:28:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Will be wait to can buy a touchscreen...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-27 03:05:37 | Show all posts
I hope ...

Phone: Verne Thor
rom: thor_20160601
TWRP-ROOT-Xposed
Provider: Free

Use magic Report

sinodroid Post time 2016-05-27 03:50:24 | Show all posts
I got also a little scratch (2cm)on left on the bottom of the screen. Very strange too for CGG3
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-27 04:01:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine has a couple of long hairline scratches as well. It happened 5 hours after receiving the phone and while sliding the phone face down on a hard surface table. :C
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules