Open the left

Gorilla Glass ?

[Copy link]
bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-27 04:04:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopefully vernee can let us know where we can a order a replacement and give us the instructions to replace it. I think you would need to change the whole lcd display though.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-27 04:52:19 | Show all posts
Still waiting for mine to arrive. I'm going to be really pissed if the phone doens't have Gorilla Glass 3, that was one of the main selling points of the phone for me.

First no fast charge, now no CGG3? Any Vernee staff have  anything to say about this?

Oh boy, I really hope you're all wrong guys
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

OriGjinal Post time 2016-05-27 04:57:33 | Show all posts
OMG panic attack .i am wating for my phone to.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-27 07:12:12 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-27 07:50

buuffff.

I believe it.
No gorilla glass 3
No anti-finger oil
No quick charge.
what else?

This does not lift anyone. Always the same. Whenever I buy a product from Asia, it really does not come shopping. Buy 1500mAh battery is a lie, it really is 500mAh. Buy LED bulb 5w is lie, it really 1w.. And so on.

So, what can we do now? I feel cheated. All we protest here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-27 07:35:16 | Show all posts
Why would you have Vernee will provide a spare? It will return to scratch because it will be just as bad.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-27 09:10:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In my case i'm pretty sure any other phone would have gotten a scratch as well, gorilla glass is no match for grainy surfaces :c
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-27 11:42:27 | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
In that case, we suggest you contact the seller for exchange. And please ask the seller for the price.

Comments

Why don't you say anything about Gorilla Glass 3? Does the phone have it or not? The fact that you don't comment on it is very shady.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-27 18:05
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-27 18:05:01 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-05-27 11:42
Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.
In that case, we suggest you contact  ...

Why don't you say anything about Gorilla Glass 3? Does the phone have it or not?
The fact that you don't comment on it is very shady.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-27 18:32:52 | Show all posts
When you do not talk, you have something to hide. If I had gorilla glass 3 would have told you.

Another free fit case for not having Gorilla Glass 3. Another for  not anti-finger oil. And we have to send 3 Free
Quiet, behind it will not scratch more with your news cases.
Front is not important.

Anyone can send a message to Gorilla glass and tell you whether this model wears his glasses? They might like to know, if a brand smartphone uses them to sell more. And I'm not saying it's this case.

An example, Kodi will denounce vendors android devices, they use your name to sell more.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-27 18:41:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chris hello, are you saying that I should contact my dealer in order to proceed to an exchange? but in this case there is an exchange of the glass or the phone? otherwise you will support our dealer WITH request so that we get this exchange more easily?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules