Open the left

Gorilla Glass ?

[Copy link]
heavyload Post time 2016-05-27 22:30:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't know, if it has Gorilla Glass, but I think mine has fingerprint protection. There are no fingerprints after swiping, writing, etc.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-27 22:40:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I wouldn't like to send my Thor back at this time, cause I'll got no second Smartphone. It was my fault to put it in the backpocket with zipper. It is not vernees fault, if the user didn't care. But I would also like to know, if it has GG or not.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 00:14:56 | Show all posts
For reference this is what Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is like, from Moto G
https://youtu.be/ZQDXQyyL9wI?t=2m8s

Your zipper should definitely not scratch a CGG3 screen, if you're not lying and it got scratched it is not your fault but Vernee's for false advertising. Why on Earth would you take the blame?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:23:09 | Show all posts
Edited by heavyload at 2016-05-28 03:24

Here is the scratch. Occured at "normal" use with such a Jeans: https://www.g-star.com/de_de/product/herren/jeans/20.0.50625.4639.89

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-05-28 07:23:49 | Show all posts
Edited by bluegamebits at 2016-05-28 07:25

Here's mine:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 16:29:17 | Show all posts
Edited by knowthyself at 2016-05-28 16:34

I wonder how many other things were lies. Is the battery 2800 or maybe 2000?

Vernee, I assure you these complaints aren't going away. Very soon you will have important websites talking about this stuff, the press is going to feast on this type of news. So you better think you next move carefully, being silent about it isn't going to get you anywhere.
One of the main things for me was the screen being scratch resistant, now I'm waiting for a mobile to arrive that I don't want to have...
I really don't know what you were thinking, did you think people wouldn't realise of your lies? Do you think you're not getting bad press for this? I you had told us the truth before you started selling the phone we could have made a decision whether we like it or not and maybe you'd still get praised for your phone. But now there's just no escape for you. Very shady Vernee, very shady.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-28 17:50:12 | Show all posts
Vernee attitude is outrageous. We have been fooled.
In my country if you sell something with features and then they are not, you are shortchanging customers. Not as be in China.
Uber closes deals with Vernee and say you did not know anything.
Gorilla glass say something to Vernee. If it is not your protection, Vernee is using your brand to sell more mobile.

At the end the 3 brands are bad
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-05-28 17:58:38 | Show all posts
Why silent officials Vernee? Phone screen Gorila Glass 3 or not ? I ask an official response .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 18:04:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If there is no response from vernee it's clear, that Thor has no CGG3. If it has Gorilla Glass vernee would tell us, cause it's a main feature.  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bimmer Post time 2016-05-28 18:25:28 | Show all posts
I am waiting for my phone, but did you guys see the Thor violence test at the top right of this page??
It is obviously Gorilla to me....

Comments

Look at the pictures in this thread. These are real people and real smartphones .  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 18:31
The phone in the test had CGG3, that doesn't mean the rest of the phones have it.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 18:28
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules