Open the left

Gorilla Glass ?

[Copy link]
knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 18:28:48 | Show all posts
bimmer replied at 2016-05-28 18:25
I am waiting for my phone, but did you guys see the Thor violence test at the top right of this page ...

The phone in the test had CGG3, that doesn't mean the rest of the phones have it.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-05-28 18:31:15 | Show all posts
bimmer replied at 2016-05-28 18:25
I am waiting for my phone, but did you guys see the Thor violence test at the top right of this page ...

Look at the pictures in this thread. These are real people and real smartphones .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Vovan Post time 2016-05-28 19:37:05 | Show all posts
It is not GG3!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-29 02:47:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe it's some kind of calculation from vernee, with the flip cover. If you put your Thor in there, it doesn't get scratches so far.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Inlife1 Post time 2016-05-29 15:18:16 | Show all posts
I do not think Vernee be responsible for the manufacture of Thor ..
I think rather than Vernee were misled by the small assembler Shengzen that to minimize costs shot the quality of parts.
Like the charger ... The quality control has not been up to ...
That would explain why some of us have concerns and other non ...

Always it is that my thor has a beautiful scratch and I do not think that's the GG.

My previous phone (a Jiayu G4S GG2) did I had a single stripe in 2 years of good and loyal service.

he fell more than once the LCD is exploded but the GG is not scratched or broken ...

Now what?
The Vernee customer service can be expected to tell us what he will do ... An exchange or something?
But in no way is walled in silence ...
Vernee is a young company that shows promise waiting to see what will happen.

I'm not impatient, I would not remain ignorant.

Phone: Verne Thor
rom: thor_20160601
TWRP-ROOT-Xposed
Provider: Free

Use magic Report

Igoza Post time 2016-05-29 21:43:20 | Show all posts

Edited by Igoza at 2016-05-29 22:30

I use the phone for the third day wore his usual jeans. But on the second day, the glass is scratched !! If this glass is Gorilla Glass 3, the scratches would not be !!! But it's not Gorilla Glass !!! This phone I specifically bought only because of the Gorilla Glass 3 and the pressure hull! Also, the scanner of fingerprint practically does not work! It is a pity that cheated me!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

quazar Post time 2016-05-30 00:07:54 | Show all posts
Edited by quazar at 2016-05-30 00:09

Okay, so it's not GG3. But is it much more scratchy than any other phone? I can still cancel my order...
Still seems a good phone for under 100 euro, but maybe it's better to pay a bit more for a screen than lasts.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-30 00:39:49 | Show all posts
Igoza, thank you for the pictures. I think that when my phone arrives I will test if it's gorilla glass and will make a video about it.
I will try a very small scratch on the edge first. The reason is that I would like to avoid using tempered glass if I can. If I'm lucky enough to get a CGG3 then I won't have to use any extra protection.

However we just don't know what's the percentage of phones with and without CGG3. It could be 90% with CGG3, it could be 90% without CGG3... damn... And Vernee still didn't say anything.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

MauroB Post time 2016-05-30 00:41:49 | Show all posts
ops guys we are sorry ... but there is no fast charge
ops guys we are sorry ... but no gorilla glass 3 is present
ops guys we are sorry ... but no oleophobic treatment is there on the glass
would you kindly accept a cover .. and a screen protector ... and maybe a useful microfiber cloth to polish the screen?
Dear Vernee starting up your business lying your early customers is not  really a good way to start up
I'm sincerey curious to know how many "Ops" are still on the way
P.S. Vernee do u think that anyone of us is going to preorder an Apllo?
Best regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-30 02:06:37 | Show all posts
I did test phone today and the result is good,phone have gorilla glass.
I press hard enough on the knife and no scratched...
movie here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHzYImM5UJI

Comments

That is awesome dany. Can you tell us where and when you got it? Is it the blue model?  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-30 03:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules