Open the left

Gorilla Glass ?

[Copy link]
knowthyself Post time 2016-05-30 03:43:03 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-30 02:06
I did test phone today and the result is good,phone have gorilla glass.
I press hard enough on the ...

That is awesome dany. Can you tell us  where and when you got it? Is it the blue model?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-30 03:48:26 | Show all posts
Glad to hear dany. Seems that there are 2 batches. One with CGG3 and one without CGG3 like mine.
Brougt my bluish grey one (and the black one) at presale period from eFOX-shop.com at 2016-04-08. Shipping was 2016-05-07. Arrived 2016-05-12 in germany.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-30 03:56:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have colour black and i bought from gearbest .I placed order in 08.04 and shiping in 03.05
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-30 04:42:23 | Show all posts
Hi guys.
Didn't see it till now, but in the case of Thor is a display protective foil. At unboxing, I thougt it was a part of the wrapping that pins on Thor, but didn't throw it away.
...normally you don't need it "cause vernee told us that Thor has CGG3". But my Thor got scratches from a zipper without the foil. Thus my Thor has no CGG3.
But now I needed it, the scatch isn't visible anymore after applying. But it doesn't look so beautiful and glossy as before. Better than nothing and prevention of scratches in future.
But why does vernee put a display protection foil in the case, if it has CGG3?
...by the way the black one has a foil, too.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

quazar Post time 2016-05-30 13:10:02 | Show all posts
Edited by quazar at 2016-05-30 15:05

Ok, I've cancelled my order until Vernee clarifies what's going on here. By that time we'll also know whether custom ROM development will take off or not. 100 euro for 3G RAM octa-core will probably be the new normal anyway (maybe even with GG3 ).

edit: oops octa core 8)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-30 14:55:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
quazar replied at 2016-05-30 13:10
Ok, I've cancelled my order until Vernee clarifies what's going on here. By that time we'll also kno ...

Thor Is OctaCore
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-30 15:10:09 | Show all posts
Hi, sorry for the delay.
It is without any doubt that Thor sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen. You can make a comparison between Thor and other smartphones with Corning Glass 3. The only difference is that Thor’s screen is covered by a layer of anti-fingerprint oil, which may be not that hard. The scratches may stem from the damage of the oil layer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-30 15:28:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chris,when is ready the new update? Don't forgot ringtone for each card,double touch for on or off screen and sure  more important is fast charge...we wait this update

Comments

Thanks @dany , the video you shot is great, thanks for the efforts. The new update will be available soon, sorry the exact date is not set yet.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-30 16:07
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-30 16:07:45 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-30 15:28
Chris,when is ready the new update? Don't forgot ringtone for each card,double touch for on or off s ...

Thanks @dany , the video you shot is great, thanks for the efforts.
The new update will be available soon, sorry the exact date is not set yet.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

fiko159357 Post time 2016-05-30 16:42:46 | Show all posts
Hi Chris,
So you are saying scratched is just oil layer. How can we then repair this layer or remove it? Scratched lcd is raelly awful

Comments

Why do the other phones don't get that "oil layer" scratched but yours does? It is obvious some phones don't get scratched . And it is obvious that other phones do get scratched. Either all the  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-30 17:25
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules