Open the left

About Vernee, and its "cheating" on marketing

[Copy link]
verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-28 03:05:54 | Show all posts
If not lie in the specifications would not be a cheap smartphone for 100 $.
3GB, Octacore, gorilla glass 3 anti-finger oil, quick charge, etc for 100$ is cheap
3GB, Octacore and nothing more for  100$ is expensive.
The problem is now with the new model because 200$ is already serious. If it's the same, Who is going to conform?

I want to have for what I paid. Gorilla Glass 3, quick carge, anti finger oil, etc ...

Comments

Agree++  Post time 2016-05-28 03:34
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-05-28 17:45:50 | Show all posts
Why silent officials Vernee? Phone screen Gorila Glass 3 or not ? I ask an official response .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| RandomDude Post time 2016-05-29 23:30:34 | Show all posts
I guess you all see that Vernee is hiding something
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

giumauro Post time 2016-05-31 00:04:28 | Show all posts
I bought Thor on presale at GearBes.
I'm not so stupid to play with a knife on the screen but my Thor fell down with screen on the floor from about 1,5 meter and nothing happened, no scratches, no broken glass.
And it is oleofobic. So i think it's a real CGG3.
Fingerprint does not work so fine so i do not use it, hope thei will solve the problem within the next update.
No pin on my sim.
WiFi is working like a charm.
Had some issues with MMItest but i rooted and removed it.
I don't know how much time it takes to charge 'cause i put it on charge overnight while sleeping and the battery lasts for two days.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

matthew Post time 2016-05-31 15:41:58 | Show all posts
Forum is a place for us to communicate with and help each other.
And every smartphone has its weakness. I don't think the forum of xiaomi or meizu has no bad feedbacks. Even when you are using iPhone, you will encounter problems, right? You can't just defame vernee with only some bad   cases. By the way, do you have Thor in hand, do you have the all problems you write here?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

segos23 Post time 2016-05-31 17:29:32 | Show all posts
If censorship don't act again...

I'll repeat... My Vernee Thor have his screen with two noticeable scratches.

It seems that they don't like that people told this and that's why they eliminated my messages. But the real thing is that I bought this phone because some features like his screen protection and the quick charge and now I have a phone with scratches in his screen after a few days (how it will be after some months?...) and it takes more than 2 hours to charge...

Fantastic... simply fantastic.

And, please, don't eliminate my messages again.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

aforatom Post time 2016-05-31 19:12:55 | Show all posts
billouetaudrey replied at 2016-05-27 21:39
Quick charge Okey with you
Wi-Fi no problem here
Fingerprint work like a charm here

Agreed. Except the quick charging feature. This phone in this budget with top notch features and design is awesome.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

aforatom Post time 2016-05-31 19:14:34 | Show all posts
Get your facts right dude.
Everything in this smartphone with this features is simply awesome. You're only right about one thing that is fast charging but the battery life is damn good.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vondes Post time 2019-02-12 20:07:39 | Show all posts
I think that this is all happening thanks to internet marketing, internet advertising and word of mouth. It seems to me that technology is usually sold in our country.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mollis Post time 2019-02-12 20:36:29 | Show all posts
Marketing does great wonders. That is why thoughts on this topic come to you. And if we are talking about devices and technologies, then everything is supported by internet marketing. If you want to understand in more detail how this works, then it is better to consult a professional SEO marketing company. Now in online stores all products are promoted by seo technology. Keep this in mind in your business.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules