Open the left

Drop Test

[Copy link]
Icke Post time 2016-05-28 01:36:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
I make the Drop test 1m, as the same in the vernee video. My gorilla glas is broken.
Lokk at my avatar. I am shocked.I really did not expect that.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-08 19:06:50 | Show all posts
Edited by Nielda71 at 2016-06-08 19:08

I email Corning company. Waiting for a response...

Other members should do the same :
http://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/worldwide/en/contact-us.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-06-03 05:15:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If they are very light scratches it's only on the oleophobic layer.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bluegamebits Post time 2016-06-02 05:54:29 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-31 21:51:56 | Show all posts
Bavilo replied at 2016-05-31 18:57
LOL, Tile is harder than Screen? You are blaming CGG3 for this? CGG3 is scratch resistant not shat ...

Take your flame elsewhere, everyone has been polite to each other until you came.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-31 06:39:33 | Show all posts
I do not like phones break in the first fall so I chose this mobile, for their protection screen. That protection is seen has not.  I do not like to wait 3 hours to charge a mobile. Today I put a load at 18:00 and ended at 21:30. It was almost zero. So most of the afternoon against the wall.

I think many of us would not have bought the mobile if we know that does not have CGG3 or quick charge.
And the reaction of Vernee does not give confidence to bet on other Vernee models.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-05-30 21:39:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My advice dont drop it

Comments

My advice, too!  Post time 2016-05-31 03:02
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-31 00:47:24 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-30 20:54
The  knife is true and I do not trick people..I pressed hard enough on the knife and not have remai ...

I have no doubt that the knife is not true. But repeating helps others no think it is not true
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-30 19:16:08 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-30 02:00
I did test phone today and the result is good,phone have CGG3.
I press hard enough on the knife and ...

Surprised. But Can you improve the video?
First do it against something scratched with the knife and let us see that is a truth knife. Because you hold the knife in his cut sides and do not cut.
So no one will doubt that it is a knife plastic.
Thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SJ316 Post time 2016-05-29 17:37:43 | Show all posts
knowthyself replied at 2016-05-29 15:19
SJ316, that's interesting. So if your phones comes with an extra tempered glass protection it make ...

Hi, yes it came with this extra layer of protection, but it does not cover the full screen, the borders are not protected. And I tested in those partes forks, and keys, will test a knife later.

Comments

Please can you make a video when you test it? Not only we see the test but also how your tempered glass looks on the phone.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-29 17:48
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-28 02:36:44 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-05-28 02:38

Do you think it is really gorilla glass 3?You have paid for it is
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 02:40:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Very bad, nope, this can't be CGG3
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 02:53:27 | Show all posts
I don't mean to be harsh but you should have made a video, otherwise we can't really trust you.

The same applies to the other reports of the glass being scratched by a zipper or other stuff.

I really hope these reports are from marketing of other companies, otherwise Vernee really fucked up big time with their mobile

I'm still waiting on my mobile to arrive and right now I'm really scared that these reports are real... If I knew all this I wouldn't have bought the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 02:59:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm not from another marketing company! You can try yourself, if your Thor arrives. I will test it not again with the zipper. One scratch is enough!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:08:47 | Show all posts
Here is what were talking about
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:12:52 | Show all posts
Scratches
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:14:10 | Show all posts
Edited by heavyload at 2016-05-28 03:17

Sorry for that, but picture upload seems to have problems.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:19:23 | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 03:21:11 | Show all posts
Okay, so now that your screen is cracked maybe you don't mind making more scratches on video so we can see?

Make a clear video with enough quality. Show the screen clearly before, during and after you scratch it.

Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules