Open the left

Drop Test

[Copy link]
heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:30:00 | Show all posts
My screen is not cracked. It has only this scratch. Full function. Try asking Icke or try yourself.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 03:34:46 | Show all posts
Oh yeah sorry, I thought you were the one with the screen cracked.

Hopefully Icke can do something.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-28 03:41:17 | Show all posts
If you hold it against the light, there are many micro scratches at my display, but not deep.
My advice is to buy a Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for the Thor, if your new phone arrives.

Comments

I think Vernee company must provide free protective tempered glass , if it is confirmed that the phone screen is not Gorila Glass 3. As well as free cases .  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 21:15
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vovan Post time 2016-05-28 19:23:27 | Show all posts
My screen is too scratched on the zipper , when put in the bag.
It is not GG3!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-05-28 21:15:19 | Show all posts
heavyload replied at 2016-05-28 03:41
If you hold it against the light, there are many micro scratches at my display, but not deep.
My a ...

I think Vernee company must provide free protective tempered glass , if it is confirmed that the phone screen is not Gorila Glass 3. As well as free cases .

Comments

Even if they provide free protective tempered glass it's just not going to be the same. It's a 2.5D screen, you're not supposed to have a second protective screen bumping out, it totally defeats the  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-28 23:35
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-28 23:35:42 | Show all posts
vig61 replied at 2016-05-28 21:15
I think Vernee company must provide free protective tempered glass , if it is confirmed that the p ...

Even if they provide free protective tempered glass it's just not going to be the same. It's a 2.5D screen, you're not  supposed to have a second protective screen bumping out, it totally defeats the purpose of the 2.5D screen in the first place.

I agree it's the least  they could do but ask the guys who got  their screens scratched what they think...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-29 03:03:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Better than nothing, if it's possible with at 2.5D. But CGG3 is a main selling argument. And somebody from vernee, who taken the drop test video, is gonna take there customers for a fool. Think the adventure with a new brand vernee is going wrong.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-29 03:11:41 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We all get blinded and dazzling by there advertisement and (fake) videos. The dream is over.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JmOuf Post time 2016-05-29 03:34:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, i'm using my thor from 1week. I put it in my pocket every day ( somtimes with my keys) and it falls one time from 1 meter and it has no scatch... maybe there are différent type of screen...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-29 03:52:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by heavyload at 2016-05-29 04:27

Glad to hear. I bought a blueish grey Thor and black one at presale. Indeed, the black one from my wife looks better at the glass - no scratches on it. But don't like to test and make scratches. The back cover is feeling better at the black one (advertised as babyskin). The blueish grey one is very glossily and slippery. @the other guys with scratches: do you have a black Thor or a grey one?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules