Open the left

Drop Test

[Copy link]
billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-29 04:21:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My black Thor is scratch 1cm,don’t know how...  I don't see it now with screen protector...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

heavyload Post time 2016-05-29 04:44:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by heavyload at 2016-05-29 04:45

Which screen protector do you have?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-29 06:11:40 | Show all posts
So... maybe some phones have CGG3 and others don't? What is sure is that Vernee is keeping its mouth shut and the shit keeps piling up.

To the guys with scratches on the screen: can you tell us which Thor you have? Store and time of purchase? Black or grey?

Comments

28/04/2016 gearbest black  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-29 18:56
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-05-29 06:43:05 | Show all posts
Or they have or do not have. I do not think the problem is in some batches but can investigate
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SJ316 Post time 2016-05-29 10:56:43 | Show all posts
Hi, I bough mine in the pre-sale, TomTop store. I briefly tested mine using a metallic fork and some keys, in one corner of de device and no visible scratch. And also it has oil thingy. Also it came with extra layer of protection on it, that its the protective tempered glass they offered and out of the blue they remove it.

Also the finger print thing, works ok, if you follow the video showing you how to configurate it right.

Comments

SJ316, that's interesting. So if your phones comes with an extra tempered glass protection it makes sense that it doesn't get scratched. How does the phone look with the extra protection on top? Can  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-29 15:19
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-29 15:19:15 | Show all posts
SJ316 replied at 2016-05-29 10:56
Hi, I bough mine in the pre-sale, TomTop store. I briefly tested mine using a metallic fork and some ...

SJ316, that's interesting. So if your phones comes with an extra tempered glass protection it makes sense that it doesn't get scratched.
How does the phone look with the extra protection on top? Can you show us few pictures or a video?

Thank you!

Comments

Hi, yes it came with this extra layer of protection, but it does not cover the full screen, the borders are not protected. And I tested in those partes forks, and keys, will test a knife later.  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-29 17:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-29 15:44:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I found a screen protector on eBay for cheap which isn't specific for the device but its glass and pretty much spot on for the dimensions
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-29 15:44:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Premium-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-Film-For-5-inch-Mobile-Phone-/121704147810?txnId=1633551921002
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-29 15:44:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Premium-Tempered-Glass-Screen-Protector-Film-For-5-inch-Mobile-Phone-/121704147810?txnId=1633551921002
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-05-29 15:45:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry first link didnt post correctly
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules