Open the left

Drop Test

[Copy link]
knowthyself Post time 2016-05-29 16:43:49 | Show all posts
Simojo1. Can you show us some pictures or a video of how it looks?
Is the surface of the glass "bumping out" annoying?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

SJ316 Post time 2016-05-29 17:37:43 | Show all posts
knowthyself replied at 2016-05-29 15:19
SJ316, that's interesting. So if your phones comes with an extra tempered glass protection it make ...

Hi, yes it came with this extra layer of protection, but it does not cover the full screen, the borders are not protected. And I tested in those partes forks, and keys, will test a knife later.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-29 17:48:36 | Show all posts
SJ316 replied at 2016-05-29 17:37
Hi, yes it came with this extra layer of protection, but it does not cover the full screen, the bo ...

Please can you make a video when you test it? Not only we see the test but also how your tempered glass looks on the phone.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vovan Post time 2016-05-29 18:56:57 | Show all posts
knowthyself replied at 2016-05-29 06:11
So... maybe some phones have CGG3 and others don't? What is sure is that Vernee is keeping its mouth ...

28/04/2016 gearbest black
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-29 20:02:02 | Show all posts
Okay, so far we have both blue and black models scratched, so it's not that.
We also presale phones both scratched and not scratched. So it's not that either...

The only phone tested and not scratched is from SJ316: "Hi, I bough mine in the pre-sale, TomTop store. I briefly tested mine using a metallic fork and some keys, in one corner of de device and no visible scratch"
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SJ316 Post time 2016-05-30 01:00:45 | Show all posts
Hi, I hope this video its well made, has poor quality, but you can see no scratch. I put force into the knife, it might not like like that but I did.

And since few of you got scratched with jeans, even if I did not put too much force, a small scratch was to be made with a metallic object.

https://youtu.be/uaDTh75VGs0

Comments

Thank you so much for the video! That's awesome, your phone does have CGG3! So we know that some phones have it and some other phones don't... For extra confirmation we need another video like this  Details Reply Post time 2016-05-30 01:11
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-30 01:11:07 | Show all posts
Edited by knowthyself at 2016-05-30 01:12
SJ316 replied at 2016-05-30 01:00
Hi, I hope this video its well made, has poor quality, but you can see no scratch. I put force into  ...

Thank you so much for the video!
That's awesome, your phone does have CGG3! So we know that some phones have it and some other phones don't... For extra confirmation we need a video from another person but showing how it actually scratches the screen.
When my phone arrives I think I will take the risk and do a video trying to scratch it, maybe if I scratch it on the very edge of a corner it won't look too bad.

Which tempered glass is that by the way? It doesn't look too bad on it. Is it a 2.5D tempered glass or a normal one?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

SJ316 Post time 2016-05-30 01:18:58 | Show all posts
Normal one, you can feel it has an edge. Bur it's nice to see it came with that.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-05-30 01:43:47 | Show all posts
today I did test and not have a scratch .I really pushed hard on the knife,but i can"t put video here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

knowthyself Post time 2016-05-30 01:53:17 | Show all posts
dany replied at 2016-05-30 01:43
today I did test and not have a scratch .I really pushed hard on the knife,but i can"t put video her ...

Please, black or grey thor? Where and when did you buy it?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules