Open the left

Clock shows false time

[Copy link]
Medius Post time 2016-06-01 18:27:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

has anyone encountered the problem that Thor shiows the time false in the notification area - next to battery and the other symbols?

Doesn't matter what i do - time automatic, manual, GPS, network or whatever the little clock shows it for a short time right and then sometime shows just about anything. Not an hour or two more or less but completely different time. When i go to the settings the tim is right, but at the top in the notification area it is not.

I have a widget for the weather which also shows the time and there ist is always correct!!!

What can i do?!?

Thanks!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

batra1 Post time 2016-06-30 19:00:35 | Show all posts
It happens the same to my Vernee Thor. Any fix?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mrvagoran Post time 2016-12-07 03:24:48 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
and with my same is happening. I read on some blog that the problem in version 6.0 in the 6.1 in this problem solved.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vearnieg Post time 2016-12-14 03:02:41 | Show all posts
It is probably because demo mode is turned on.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jbmoura Post time 2017-01-19 02:32:30 | Show all posts
Same here
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dempsey Post time 2017-01-19 10:05:05 | Show all posts
Have checked with vernee ,will fix this in coming OTA 7.0  software udpate , let's wait a moment .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules