Open the left

Thor 2nd OTA Update

[Copy link]
potard Post time 2016-06-05 00:58:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Recovery is now in chinese !
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-05 02:03:00 | Show all posts
Osama replied at 2016-06-04 21:04
M still getting error have you people installed memory card?

No.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-06-05 13:56:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It's worked for me.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Osama Post time 2016-06-05 13:57:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It's worked for me. Switched off phone, remove SD card, switch on,  download update and install, switch off again, install SD card, switch on.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Daddo Post time 2016-06-06 19:09:30 | Show all posts
Edited by Daddo at 2016-06-06 19:12
billouetaudrey replied at 2016-06-04 17:54
Hi, same here, error, reboot but now it say it's update... Version20160601112911

I confirm. Update ended with error but after reboot system shows version "thor_20160601112911". It seems like only a part of the system has been updated.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vearnieg Post time 2016-06-06 22:19:14 | Show all posts
Mine has taken both updates fine.Even with an SD card in.I have my SD card set to external.I think this new update has messed up the proximity censor.Other than that I can't see any improvement.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

deebs Post time 2016-06-06 22:20:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by deebs at 2016-06-06 22:22

Fingerprint works slightly better I think but still a bug/annoyance with proximity sensor. If you put the phone to your ear too quick during calling then screen will still be lit/active and you have to take the phone away from head and back again and then its fine. Other than that, the phone has worked suprisingly good and im only missing root so I can activate adblock (I know there are root methods but I still wanna keep the OTA for now) and android n would also be really slick ofc
Also the scrolling speed/sensitivity could be improved, its accelerating way too fast compared to most other phones
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-07 17:36:20 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-06-07 17:38

2nd OTA charges the battery faster? Does it improve the quality of the front camera?

Other question.I'm afraid update for all problems. I downloaded the update but do not click update and now the upgrade wizard will not let me do anything else. How can I delete the downloaded update?  How I can put it as always, looking for available updates and get it ready for the next?

Comments

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-force-any-android-device-to-download-latest-ota-system-update/ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1KasRo2iY  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-07 21:09
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

potard Post time 2016-06-07 19:24:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No improvement for front camera
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dany Post time 2016-06-07 20:07:11 | Show all posts
no charges the battery faster
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules