Open the left

Thor 2nd OTA Update

[Copy link]
dany Post time 2016-06-07 20:07:11 | Show all posts
no charges the battery faster
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Daddo Post time 2016-06-07 21:09:10 | Show all posts
verneeopinion replied at 2016-06-07 17:36
How can I delete the downloaded update?  How I can put it as always, looking for available updates and get it ready for the next?

http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to ... -ota-system-update/

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF1KasRo2iY

Comments

Thanks!  Post time 2016-06-07 23:38
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-07 23:49:08 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-06-08 00:25
dany replied at 2016-06-07 20:07
no charges the battery faster

We eagerly awaiting the 2nd ota and it turns out that there is no quick charge. According Chris to the update  could reach full charge in 2 hours.
Maybe another rookie mistake?
Then why the 2nd OTA?
sensor malfunction.
No camera improvement.
Without rapid charging
Blocks many terminals.
Chris are you there? Clarify the situation somewhat.

Comments

Hi, the full optimization on charging can not be achieved at one time especially in a very short time.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-08 11:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

AmicX Post time 2016-06-08 07:37:12 | Show all posts
Got an Error while installing the 2nd OTA update several times. Have a SanDisk 128 GB μSD card installed as internal memory. Removed the μSD card and then the OTA update completed. Lost all my data on the card. And several of my apps that were installed there. Now I have installed the card as external memory. Looks better. My windows now shows both, the internal and the card memory. Hope this helps.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-06-08 11:16:35 | Show all posts
verneeopinion replied at 2016-06-07 23:49
We eagerly awaiting the 2nd ota and it turns out that there is no quick charge. According Chris to ...

Hi, the full optimization on charging can not be achieved at one time especially in a very short time.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

pakorro Post time 2016-06-08 16:53:19 | Show all posts
Dear all,
just to report that I have downloaded and installed the 2nd OTA whitout any problem even having a uSD installed.

Waiting for the implmentation on the quick charge feature.

Rgds
Paco

Comments

Hi Paco, which SD card have you install?. I have tried with a 64GB XC but the Thor says that can't format it. So I have install a 16GB HC.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-08 20:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Layer Post time 2016-06-08 19:08:22 | Show all posts
Hello,

My Thor is with the first involvement did the 1st OTA update and then the 2nd update.
At the same time there were no any problems at both updates and my Thor works fantastically fast, fluid and even fingerprint 100% accurate.
I'm very satisfied with my Thor.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rgclua Post time 2016-06-08 20:43:55 | Show all posts
pakorro replied at 2016-06-08 16:53
Dear all,
just to report that I have downloaded and installed the 2nd OTA whitout any problem even ...

Hi Paco, which SD card have you install?. I have tried with a 64GB XC but the Thor says that can't format it. So I have install a 16GB HC.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Mathias Post time 2016-06-08 21:51:58 | Show all posts
can anyone help?
all the attempts ending in no result.Phone is always showing restart and nothing happens. I removed the sd card but nothing happens.
Always the same result. it always shows thor_20160504.
thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-09 10:40:42 | Show all posts
The problem that most of you are talking about, it happened to me in 1st OTA. I didn't installed 2nd OTA(nor even tried) because of the big amount of negative comments.

This was my Topic about it:

http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-247-1-1.html

PS: Why no one here put screenshots of their problems?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules