12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Design of the new website

[Copy link]
SimplySimple Post time 2016-04-29 15:48:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by SimplySimple at 2016-04-29 15:51

I have found the previous website to be rather a success, as it was simple - though maybe not so intuitive - and modern.
I do not understand which GENIUS had the idea of radically changing everything? This design is HORRIBLE! My website I built in school with the age of 14 was better than this!
What I am trying to say: If it ain't broke, don't change it. Instead of switching the design to a more oldfashioned, generic design which feels like it wasn't revamped for at least 10 years and is comletely in white and light blue, stay with the white which had elements of black (the 'product' website of the Vernee Thor is a great example of what I'm trying to say). Please consider strongly keeping th design you had and building on that, making it more intuitive, making the form and the page better, etc., instead of starting with 0 (or what feels like -100) again.
Otherwise keep the good work up
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-04-29 16:28:03 | Show all posts
Hi, SimplySimpe,
Due to the copyright problem and bottleneck we met in the function development, we have no choice but shut the old forum down. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks so much for your precious suggestion. And we hope in near future you would submit your suggestion towards the function and user interface of our website.

vernee team
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
janielsen Post time 2016-04-29 17:42:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
well i think this is standart fore all discus forums elephone looks the same only thing there is very bad is the security code u need to write every time u post
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
janielsen Post time 2016-04-29 17:48:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
discuz
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nexon[CROATIA] Post time 2016-05-03 21:45:08 | Show all posts
i like this new forum site
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-04 15:33:16 | Show all posts
janielsen replied at 2016-04-29 17:42
well i think this is standart fore all discus forums elephone looks the same only thing there is ver ...

Sorry, but the verification code is designed to prevent spam.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chriscustom service Post time 2016-05-04 15:33:45 | Show all posts

Thanks for your support,
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nexon[CROATIA] Post time 2016-05-04 21:28:38 | Show all posts
this is still small forum site
there is no one who will makes spam
abolish the verification code
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-05-04 23:12:05 | Show all posts
i see a lot of spam on this forum already, even with verification code
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-05-05 03:08:09 | Show all posts
addutzu replied at 2016-05-04 23:12
i see a lot of spam on this forum already, even with verification code

Me too this morning ...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules