Open the left

Thor camera sound

[Copy link]
kcvrtila Post time 2016-06-05 17:01:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
does anyone know how to change or turn off the sound of the camera
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-06-05 17:25:15 | Show all posts
if you mean the sound it makes when you take a picture it turns off only when phone is on silent mode, thats how stock android works

Comments

Thanks  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-05 17:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| kcvrtila Post time 2016-06-05 17:43:30 | Show all posts
addutzu replied at 2016-06-05 17:25
if you mean the sound it makes when you take a picture it turns off only when phone is on silent mod ...

Thanks
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Hambones500 Post time 2016-09-16 23:34:19 | Show all posts
Whatever about the quality of the images, the dreadful shutter noise (sounds like cheap software "fail" type chime/ding) makes the camera unusable in any sort of quiet room - without an option to turn the sound off in the camera settings you have to turn the entire phone sounds off to use it . The stock camera app has OK colour balance compared to other 3rd party apps like "a better camera" but the stock shutter noise produced when taking a picture is just a laughable and embarrasingly loud and cheap sounding chime - please have an option to have a silent camera in the next OTA; having no shutter sound would be better than the current cheap ding.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

@GUTEK@ Post time 2016-09-17 01:26:09 | Show all posts
To turn off the sound of the camera, remove the sound files in the folder: /system/media/audio/ui/camera_*.ogg
Required root.

Comments

I can't see system menu in my Thor File Manager. How can I delete the file? (I've rooted my device.)  Details Reply Post time 2018-03-27 22:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

VesandAB Post time 2018-03-27 22:14:54 | Show all posts
@GUTEK@ replied at 2016-09-17 01:26
To turn off the sound of the camera, remove the sound files in the folder: /system/media/audio/ui/ca ...

I can't see system menu in my Thor File Manager. How can I delete the file? (I've rooted my device.)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules