12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Helio X20 10-core Vernee Apollo lite Grey Version released with the most dece...

[Copy link]
Chriscustom service Post time 2016-06-06 17:20:12 | Show all posts |Read mode

Apollo Lite sports Zn-Ti alloy uni-body which features enhanced abradability and high resistance to corrosion of sweat and rain.
Moreover, the 3D polishing and anodizing process Apollo Lite (space gray) adopts endow it with great handling experience, anti-fingerprint feature and a very gorgeous look.

Besides the high quality material of the body, Apollo Lite also shows a never-fading craftsmanship on the process.
The classic rectangle design with rounded corners and dual-C chamfering makes Apollo Lite look beautiful from every angle.

The rounded corners and arc frame of Apollo Lite not only alleviate the pressure but also fit your palm pretty well.
Accurate 30°CNC high-gloss cutting gives Apollo Lite shining sides and meanwhile improves the handling experience even further.
Apollo Lite comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen, and its 2.5D display and rounded corners showcase unique visual effects.
The design of screen binding will provide more protection in case of falling and makes Apollo Lite looks thinner. All the improvements on the details are done just for one goal – to make Apollo Lite even better.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-06-06 18:54:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice chris

Comments

Thanks, do you like the black version?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-07 14:08
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

addutzu Post time 2016-06-06 22:49:43 | Show all posts
so 2 colours=different materials?
please answer this as i want to buy 2 phones different colour

Comments

Hi, thanks for asking. The 2 variants adopt the same material. Just different process.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-07 14:31
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Chriscustom service Post time 2016-06-07 14:08:29 | Show all posts

Thanks, do you like the design of the black version?

Comments

I have ordered black  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-08 07:13
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Chriscustom service Post time 2016-06-07 14:31:20 | Show all posts
addutzu replied at 2016-06-06 22:49
so 2 colours=different materials?
please answer this as i want to buy 2 phones different colour

Hi, thanks for asking. The 2 variants adopt the same material. Just different process.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ninoslav Post time 2016-06-07 19:35:17 | Show all posts
I bay my Apollo in this store Shenzhen Ele Technology Limited ..Apollo will come with Singapure post(15-60)days.They say that the seller still proccesing my order.I m only asking  when will arrive in Europe,Croatia...Just wondering.Nino.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

janielsen Post time 2016-06-07 19:44:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by janielsen at 2016-06-07 20:56
Chris replied at 2016-06-07 14:08

I have ordred the blackgray one
But silver one also look nice
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-06-08 07:13:29 | Show all posts
Chris replied at 2016-06-07 14:08

I have ordered black

Comments

I prefer black too.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-08 15:11
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Author| Chriscustom service Post time 2016-06-08 15:11:25 | Show all posts

I prefer black too.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

honzyn25 Post time 2016-06-08 22:07:49 | Show all posts
Also, I ordered black , it is a habit .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules