12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

No way to see phone archives when connected to a PC via USB

[Copy link]
pakorro Post time 2016-06-08 17:00:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
today I wanted to extract some files from the Thor, so I connected it to my PC running Windows XP, the system recognized Thor and installed some drivers but when I clicked open to see files the screens appears totally blank without showing any information.
Some happened in Windows 10
I see the Thor as protable device in device administration.

Any suggestion?

Thks
Paco
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-06-09 01:46:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi Paco personally I would firstly getbrid of xp its not supported and not secure any more because of the lack of security updates. I would install win 7 then try again and come back ifbyou have problems
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

gregorywarn Post time 2016-06-10 16:54:29 | Show all posts
Edited by gregorywarn at 2016-06-10 16:58

Nothing happens connecting phone to pc (win7), only charging, no button in menu and pc can't see the phone connected...
I used AirDroid without usb to move files, but it's not a definitive solution if you have to move many folders.

PS: I've just tried developer options and USB debug solutions but nothing changed
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-08 18:46:29 | Show all posts
Have you on your phone selected data transfer? To do that pull down the settings menu fully on the phone when connected via usb. There will be a usb connected type notice in the notifications area. Press that and change to the data transfer setting (mtp or something). Should work now
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| pakorro Post time 2016-06-08 20:41:46 | Show all posts
Hey Simojo1,
thks for the tip, I had a lot of notifications on the mobile and I did not find the menu, now it is clear and I can see the uSD content when MTP is activated but not internal memory only uSD

Rgds
Paco
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-08 23:57:24 | Show all posts
that is slightly bizarre. Do you mind uploading a desktop screenshot of file explorer where it shows the device and when you click on the device, the next screen. It should show when selected (the phone) in file manager that there is then internal and micro sd
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

feli6031 Post time 2016-06-09 00:01:45 | Show all posts
you can use AirDroid
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

GranpaRao Post time 2016-06-14 14:53:42 | Show all posts
I am facing the same problem too. Just purchased my Thor. USB Debugging doesn't work. I am using Win7.

AirDroid isnt a permanent solution though. Is it a bug or something to do with the hardware?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dimitriu Post time 2016-06-14 16:50:27 | Show all posts
Just change de USB cable. I have 2 Thor but only one USB cable allows data transfer.

Comments

I tried and it works, even without debugging mode on!!!  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-29 17:49
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Baffosam Post time 2016-06-15 15:30:55 | Show all posts
I had the same problem, after connecting it to pc with windows10 I could no longer see the photos I had taken, I have lost!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules