Return to list New
Open the left

No way to see phone archives when connected to a PC via USB

[Copy link]
gregorywarn Post time 2016-07-29 17:49:14 | Show all posts
Dimitriu replied at 2016-06-14 09:50
Just change de USB cable. I have 2 Thor but only one USB cable allows data transfer.

I tried and it works, even without debugging mode on!!!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Layer Post time 2016-08-01 14:23:04 | Show all posts
Edited by Layer at 2016-08-01 07:34
Simojo1 replied at 2016-06-08 16:57
that is slightly bizarre. Do you mind uploading a desktop screenshot of file explorer where it shows ...

Hi,
I have the same problem, the file explorer only see the content of the SD card, no internal memory of Thor. Maybe the reason is that because my SD card works as an internal memory?
Here is a screenshot of file explorer when my Thor connected via USB(data transfer).

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

kcvrtila Post time 2016-08-26 04:26:02 | Show all posts
I have the sam problem...with OTA 3 was this problem. wit OTA 4 is resolved...now with OTA 5 I have the same problem...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2016-08-28 00:41:49 | Show all posts
Not sure if it can help, but with images, I had a similar problem. The device wasn't recognized by PC with Windows 10.
Even selecting Photo Transfer (PTP) was the same.
So I went to Device section of Windows and I found that the name of the device (THOR) was there but with an exclamation mark.
What I did, I forced to update the driver in windows (MTP) and then it worked.
Now, it might be just one case but if somebody have some similiar issue it worth to give a try.
Thanks
Donald
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Sammy Post time 2016-09-02 07:02:52 | Show all posts
I found this thread via Google.
I also had problems connecting my Thor to Windows 10 via MTP but managed to solve them.

Here's what I did:

0. Connect the phone to your PC via USB. There's a new message on your phone with multiple options (charge only/MTP/PTP/...). Pick the MTP one.

1. Enable USB debugging

Settings > About Phone > Build Number
Tap the build number seven times. This will enable a new menu where you con enable USB debugging ( Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging).
Disable USB debugging later. It shouldn't be enabled permanently because in case your phone gets stolen it might make it easier for the thief to break into the phone.

2. Windows 8/10 MTP fix

This isn't a problem of the Vernee Thor, but of bad Microsoft Windows drivers. If your Windows 10 MTP (media transfer protocol) drivers are not working and Windows doesn't recognize your Android phone properly, fix them like this:

Windows > Device Manager > (find the broken Thor driver with the yellow "!") > Rightclick > Udate Driver Software > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > Select your device's type from the list below > Android phone > MTP USB device

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kcvrtila Post time 2016-09-04 01:30:21 | Show all posts
yeeeee...this help...thank you verry verry much...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules