Open the left

Pictures of broken screens

[Copy link]
bert Post time 2016-06-14 02:31:07 | Show all posts
i dropped my phone out of my rear-pocket, it fell to the back and the glass broke , for the iphone 5 that was never a problem and now i have the ugly "spider-app". the second update does not work either. it is not the phone i expected to buy.
too many lies and missing features, no vernee any more!!!!!!!!!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

devins Post time 2016-06-14 07:44:07 | Show all posts
How did the screen cracking sound? :p

I'm sorry for your loss, but for the price we've paid I would take advance not give it the chance to drop
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Nick Post time 2016-06-14 08:52:34 | Show all posts
Seriously, I have never used any phone without a case on it, and anyway I'm not the kind of person who drops phones on the floor, as I care my investments and, guess what? I've never broken a screen in my life, be it tablet, computer or phone.

And if you are the kind of person to drop your phone, why not buy a generic/universal case to protect it? Seems obvious. You don't like phone with cases? Then buy a rugged phone...

I've seen plenty of people with "so-called" rugged phones like BV5000 or Star A8 who breaks their screen after a drop or two. Depends on how it falls on the ground.

Many people here seem to throw rotten tomatoes at Vernee, but you should consider one thing: how many people owning an iPhone with Sapphire glass have it cracked and replaced? it's about 1/3 to HALF of the iPhone users! That's what makes most repair shops earn much money... And they paid 6 times the price of our Thor! lol
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-06-14 10:55:42 | Show all posts
@ Nick,100% agree with you ,in fact,any people who drop the phone in intentionally,it is a funny thing !!I never do that and my Thor phone is in good condition.I believe vernee,like it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-14 13:46:29 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Simojo1 at 2016-06-14 13:47

I managed to get my Thor for £62 with presale and discount points. That is less than the cost of an apple screen replacement
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-06-14 13:52:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It all depends how it falls, what the floor is made of and if it falls on a pointed object usually. I have dropped all my phones at least once but never broken a screen. My son dropped his note 2 once on concrete on its corner and broke screen.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Desiato Post time 2016-06-14 19:11:00 | Show all posts
Edited by Desiato at 2016-06-14 20:24

"I'm not the kind of person who drops phones on the floor". That's a very weird thing to say. Is there really a 'kind' of person? I don't think anyone does it deliberately. If you are holding your phone and someone bumps into you and you drop your phone, are you now that 'kind of person"? Like I said, what a weird thing to say. Anyway, the point that all you 'non dropping types' seem to be missing is that the phone is advertised as being able to survive a drop of 1.5m. We can go round in circles all day long about screen protectors, covers, types of floor etc but if the phone is advertised as being able to survive a drop of 1.5m then it should...end of.
My son managed to knock his phone of a bedside cabinet in his sleep (so he's THAT kind of person!) and it fell 400mm to the floor and the screen smashed in the corner. Having watched the drop test video, this was exactly what I was hoping to avoid and why I bought this phone in the first place. You can stick your tongue out and call him/me as many names as you like (the smugness of the non droppers does seem very childish so I'll go with that theme) but it doesn't change the fact the marketing is bogus and the phone screen cannot survive the smallest of drops.

PS Apple do not say the iPhone will survive a drop test so a pointless comparison.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-14 20:06:59 | Show all posts
Desiato replied at 2016-06-14 19:11
"I'm not the kind of person who drops phones on the floor". That's a very weird thing to say. Is the ...

I agree
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nick Post time 2016-06-14 22:02:08 | Show all posts
You guys are funny.

You just interpret my words the way you like.

Yes, there IS a kind of people who treats their devices badly. An accident might happen to anyone, sure, BUT the "kind of people" I'm describing here is those people who would never use a case on a non-rugged device, who would put their phone, unprotected, in their pocket with keys & metallic stuffs all together, who would use an electronic device as if it was just a stone and would not care if it falls on the ground from time to time. Those people are always the first who will complain the day they break their screen or device, and will just reject their responsibility on the seller's hands or on the brand/device itself. And on another side, you have all those people who will take care of their device, which will still look "brand new" even years after they bought it. We ALL know those two kinds of people, don't even pretend I'm wrong.

I would not start a war with people who will constantly misinterpret my words, anyway. You just are who you decide to be; you break your device and you don't protect it if it pleases you; just don't blame the brand for you being careless with it.

Oh, and some of you claim that because the brand shows that their device surives a few drop tests, it means you can do same? Lol, welcome to the real world... Same as when you see a magician playing on TV with fire doesn't mean you should do same at home...

Just my 2 cents.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-14 23:14:07 | Show all posts
I see a video in which it mistreats the phone and nothing happens. And I think I'm not careful, this is the phone I have to buy. I leave it on the table and when it breaks down to 400mm. I think, how is broken if there is a video that passes over a car, breaking nuts with the screen and pull 1500mm?
This video shows the hardness of the screen and attract buying people who do not want to take care mobile or put protections.
I want a phone that does not have to put protection. We all want it. For that reason manufacturers put these screens and sell their mobile advertising CGG3 or other.
And yes, if I see a video that this can be done, I think you can do.
This video is the most "Thor" has sold. I finally decided to see the video and thought, very resistant and carge 1.5 hours per 120 dollars, I bought it
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules