Open the left

Pictures of broken screens

[Copy link]
verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-16 18:07:06 | Show all posts
There are new staff in the forum and answer seems livelier than the last. Perhaps it we can answer this.
Hello Celine,
If I make a video cracking nuts with thor screen and the screen is broken, Do you send me a new mobile or fix this? this phone is under warranty and have warranty service in Spain (according to his blog). If it breaks that means that there has been a failure in the manufacture. My phone has to withstand the impact. In the Thor violence test withstands impact without problems and 2 times in a row.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-17 17:50:49 | Show all posts
Edited by verneeopinion at 2016-06-22 18:14

Thread closed by the new staff http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-514-1-1.html  
It seems that we can not even take it with humor the lack of features of our phones. We liked Chris, did not say much but did not close the post.
I would like to reply to that thread closed but I can not. The answer goes in this post and is similar to previous message.

So, the videos are real? Can I do the same with my thor?
If I make a video cracking nuts with thor screen and the screen is broken, Do you send me a new mobile or fix this? This phone is under warranty and have warranty service in Spain (according to his blog). If it breaks that means that there has been a failure in the manufacture. My phone has to withstand the impact. In the Thor violence test withstands impact without problems and 2 times in a row.
Celine, Does your profile picture is real? Are you really? if you put a picture of a person it is to make us believe it's you. If you're not  we are deceiving and deception over this mark, because if you do. I find this image in "image banks",  find her?
Click here for watch your photo on many webs
This brand is all marketing and appearance. You are not this person. Deceive profile picture is the last. It works this brand.
Edit 160622: Today 160622, Celine edited his profile picture. She has removed the photo of a beautiful woman, that photo was a bank of images and can be found in many web. If you want to see the image pretended to look at thislink. She wanted to make us believe that this person was.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-21 18:39:05 | Show all posts
1+ Does the warranty fixes?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ognjen Post time 2016-06-22 02:18:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My phone has dropped a couple of times, once on concrete surface from 0,8-1m height, and there is not any damage.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

mixaliskam Post time 2016-06-22 02:53:00 | Show all posts
Edited by mixaliskam at 2016-06-22 03:25

Hello! Today i get up the morning and go to get my phone from the table ( 0.80 Points height ) but it slip  from my hand. That's it the screen has broken . I had bought the original mobile case for protection, but it's not enough.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-22 18:24:34 | Show all posts
mixaliskam replied at 2016-06-22 02:53
Hello! Today i get up the morning and go to get my phone from the table ( 0.80 Points height ) but ...

Neither the original case protects. Only it serves to not back scratching. For that I do not put.
Remember that a car drives over and break nuts in a video. In 6 months all broken screens, I'm unhappy with this situation.
What do we do?  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-22 21:50:02 | Show all posts
Edited by ZeDdY at 2016-06-22 13:52

My Thor fall from my hand 6 days after I bought it(I received it at 9/05, and Benfica won the portuguese football championship at 15/05, and I was drunk) and nothing happened to my screen. It fall from 1,2m. I even measured the distance from my hands to the ground. And it was a particular kind of ground, a portuguese one called "calçada".

Search for "calçada portuguesa" and see for yourself the dangerous kind of ground for smartphones.

Plus: Fell from my bed after few days of that incident above, at the height of 50cm(yes, I measured it.) on a wodden floor, and guess what? Nothing happened. It survived.

Put in your mind that pysical reality exists, and a tiny difference on the impact could result in a broken screen. Not even Diamonds are unbreakable, if you use proper pressure to break it.

Just accept the fact that you were unlucky, as I could be one of you. The amount of broken screens on this forum is ridiculous to get in any conclusion. There are more fingers in our hands than people with broken screen in this thread.

I'm sorry being frontal to you guys, because you're not being factual and you all look very sad for no apparent reason.

I understand you, I really do, but you need to get over it and try to fix your problem without "crying". I don't mean being offensive here.

Just take the facts that are visible. For the beggining of this thread, I was waiting for many more people coming here because of the distrust on Vernee about their non-Quick Charge, and that's why the big hype about the subject of Vernee's screens to be Gorila Glass or not. Well, unless we get some solid information about it, or massive people coming here raging about their broken screen, I can't see the point of keep being so negative about it.

And yes, I'm not the one who has a broken screen. I UNDERSTAND! Just trying to be helpful for you all, even if I'm doing worse.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Eladiro Post time 2016-06-22 23:34:04 | Show all posts
Hello friends! I found this on aliexpress:
http://es.aliexpress.com/store/p ... 55_32684418292.html
http://es.aliexpress.com/store/p ... 91_32685576683.html
It is still expensive, it will have to wait
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-22 23:59:50 | Show all posts
ZeDdY replied at 2016-06-22 21:50
My Thor fall from my hand 6 days after I bought it(I received it at 9/05, and Benfica won the portug ...

This well have good experiences. And I understand yours.
Not all owners know that there is this forum. Not all register and write.
22000 phones sold in presale and only 450 free cases ordered forum for the case charge. And because this matter of free cases was promoted in other forums. Before this promotion only ordered 200 cases. Where is the 21550 users? Do not you have that problem?
The brand break nuts with the screen or throw from 1,5m or car and you pass the mobile users do not hold a drop of 0,5metros is not acceptable.
I did not make the video, they did it to sell more mobile.
Perhaps they were lucky with that phone Could it be? 2 times threw the phone and did not break. 2 times broke nuts and did not break. 1 time he passed the car and did not break
1 time falls off the table 0.5m and breaks. What a bad luck for this user and that good luck had the mark to make the video.
Let us be serious how many mobile spent to make the videos? Or was it reinforced?

The only way that you all speak well is doing things right.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

verneeopinion Post time 2016-06-23 00:07:20 | Show all posts
Eladiro replied at 2016-06-22 23:34
Hello friends! I found this on aliexpress:
http://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Vernee-Thor-LCD-D ...

47$  

New, original 100% and nowhere does it say that is Corning Gorilla Glass 3. suspect? or, Do we already know that the original screen is not cgg3?
For that money I do not buy anything. In addition will be re-break

Comments

Yeah, I've thought the same, but for now, is the only screen I've found.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-23 04:09
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules