Open the left

Pictures of broken screens

[Copy link]
Eladiro Post time 2016-06-23 04:09:55 | Show all posts
verneeopinion replied at 2016-06-23 00:07
47$  

New, original 100% and nowhere does it say that is Corning Gorilla Glass 3. suspect? or ...

Yeah, I've thought the same, but for now, is the only screen I've found.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sanjam Post time 2016-06-23 08:24:55 | Show all posts
Don't get fooled, Thor has NO GORILLA GLASS!!! See for yourself on https://www.corning.com/gorillag ... -products-list.html
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Andrew Post time 2016-06-23 14:13:00 | Show all posts
Thor is indeed GORILLA GLASS, never heard about a Gorilla Glass with scratches...I have used for more than one month and never got a scratch.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-06-23 14:15:12 | Show all posts
I never give the change to drop the thor ,take care your money pocket.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rvn1010 Post time 2016-07-06 07:30:22 | Show all posts
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

VerneeIrl Post time 2016-07-06 22:16:05 | Show all posts
My apologies for the delay in response to your inquiry.

Corning collaborates with many customers under agreements which allows the customer to promote Corning® Gorilla® Glass through their communication channels. At this time, we do not have a signed agreement with the manufacturer you inquired about. Corning is investigating confirmation of Corning® Gorilla® Glass with the manufacturer.

Regards,
The Gorilla Glass Team
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sintoke Post time 2016-07-11 15:22:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by sintoke at 2016-07-12 03:13

20cm fall and screen breaks. Seriously? Where's Gorilla Glass? I had older phones with no supposed Gorilla Glass harder than Vernee Thor. What a shame...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

spanishvernee Post time 2016-08-18 20:45:20 | Show all posts
Broken screen after less than one month of use. Already had a crystal screen protector, but that wasn't enough. A new screen protector has made it even worse.

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

miserere Post time 2016-08-29 22:43:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I was so happy with my vernee until 2week ago that i saw a little scractch in my screen maybe for the contact with my Keys or not idea.. and suddenly the screen broke suddenly without fall.. And just today i saw the prices to change the screen and is expensive (the half phone price) i was recomemded this phone to every body until this happens(sorry for my english if u want i can translate to Mother lenguage)  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

miserere Post time 2016-09-03 20:00:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
miserere replied at 2016-08-29 22:43
I was so happy with my vernee until 2week ago that i saw a little scractch in my screen maybe for th ...

Vernee plz sell cheap screen for us.. Since this happens u loss so much ads from us.. Imposible speak about how good is ur phone if u have break screen.. i know that vernee spend so much in ads but the didn't think about it ;)

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules