12Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Best Chinese phones under $200

[Copy link]
DealsNow Post time 2016-06-10 15:17:52 | Show all posts |Read mode

I jest created a list (top 5) of the Chinese best phones that are under $200, at least what I consider to be at the current time. Hope you like it!Best Smartphones Under $200

Also, please vote what you think is the best phone under $200
P.S. Guess at what position is the new Vernee Apollo Lite!

Single Polls, Total 34 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Comments

Dear All Customers, Thanks for your great support on vernee smart phone,we will keeping on offering the good product with good price for all of you going forward . Thanks agian and have a nice d   Post time 2016-06-13 16:11

Use magic Report

feli6031 Post time 2016-06-10 22:53:34 | Show all posts
Vernee Apollo Lite es el que ofrece más en todo, más procesador, más cámara, más memoria, mejor diseño.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-11 22:34:13 | Show all posts
UMI super

Comments

Umi Super is just 10$ cheaper than Vernee Apollo lite but has inferior specs (except for the battery)  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-12 01:57
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| DealsNow Post time 2016-06-12 01:57:04 | Show all posts

Umi Super is just 10$ cheaper than Vernee Apollo lite but has inferior specs (except for the battery)

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-12 02:46:50 | Show all posts
UMI Super is 179 dollars with a coupon on Gearbest.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-12 03:11:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Elephone p9000 lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

celinecustom service Post time 2016-06-12 16:58:52 | Show all posts
Dear All Customers,

Thanks for your great support on vernee smart phone,we will keeping on offering the good product with good price for all of you going forward .

Thanks agian and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
vernee team
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-06-12 22:43:37 | Show all posts
If the phone does not support 800 mhz band 20 people in UK will not buy it so its good to see Apollo support it. I was going to buy a different phone Ulephone Future but saw it didn't have 800 mhz so changed my mind and waited. I am glad I did as the Apollo lite was about to go pre order.

I do hope that your quality control is better than other chinese phone makers as I have bought one before and the notification LED didn't work also the camera doesn't focus correctly.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-06-13 16:07:33 | Show all posts
@Trojanere I absolutely agree with you,I am looking foward for Apollo lite...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-14 08:41:47 | Show all posts
230$ is under 200$? Well... I need to say more?

Comments

Most websites sell it for 199.99$. You can easilly find discount codes to get it for that price even if it is mentioned to be 229.99$. Even Vernee offered to their forum members. Need a code to get it  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-15 02:34
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules