123Next
Return to list New
Open the left

Touchscreen doesn't react

[Copy link]
Medius Post time 2016-06-13 02:42:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Medius at 2016-06-13 03:00

Hi,

today my screen wouldn't react to any touch. I can unlock it with my fingerprint but i can't do anything on the screen. I restarted a couple of times by holding the power button for a longer time (restart via screen is not possible). And the phone restarts - everything normal. But i cannot type my PIN or do anything on the screen. I haven't dropped the phone or enything else unusual which could cause such behaviour. I just left it at the table and after 15 minutes i tried to type in my password and the screen wouldn't react.

I received an OTA 2-3 days ago. Can it be a software issue? It doesn't look like ot but...i dont't know.
Thanks!

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-06-13 14:19:52 | Show all posts
http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-270-7-1.html see this...post 69(lucky number) same problem here... this is the fifth time doing this... updates do nothing..but after a restart everything works ok until suddenly happening again...

Comments

Do you use the fingerprint unlock? It works at my phone. So it's not completely frozen, but the screen doesn't react.  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-13 20:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

MissPogani Post time 2016-06-13 23:20:55 | Show all posts
You're not alone! I've had the same problem twice.
First time: I just had to put the phone in and out of sleep mode via the on/off button and it was back to normal.
Second time: impossible to do anything, included to switch it off because the touchscreen was totally unresponsive. Finally, with a prolonged push on the on/off button, I was able to restart it.

Comments

Restarting the phone helped?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-13 23:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 05:16:05 | Show all posts
Great advice! Thanks!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-13 03:22:28 | Show all posts
GG for you, unless you start trying other ways to figure it out if it's hardware or not(like flash the phone, etc). No one will do that for you.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 04:01:07 | Show all posts
Haha, it's clear to me that my phone's problem is my phone's problem. But sometimes some problems tend to build clusters presenting themselves on other devices of the same type too. That's why i am asking. Maybe someone has encountered the same problem.

It is too soon to be e hardware problem. If so the build quality is shit or i got a rogue device.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 05:07:14 | Show all posts
Hard Reset. I can't hard reset the phone, because i can't turn it of - the display is not responsive.

How can i do a hard reset with an unresponsive screen?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ZeDdY Post time 2016-06-13 05:09:39 | Show all posts
Medius replied at 2016-06-12 20:01
Haha, it's clear to me that my phone's problem is my phone's problem. But sometimes some problems te ...

That's why I replied to you. If you expect  that someone has the same problem that no one told in this forum yet, you should go further on your research about your problem. It seems that you're the only one that has that problem yet. And yes, could be a problem only for your Thor, unfortunately.

I suggest you to figure that out for yourself while you don't receive any similar feedback.

Peace
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 20:14:53 | Show all posts
linuxilakis75 replied at 2016-06-13 14:19
http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-270-7-1.html see this...post 69(lucky number) same problem here... this  ...

Do you use the fingerprint unlock? It works at my phone. So it's not completely frozen, but the screen doesn't react.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

thorator Post time 2016-06-13 21:57:42 | Show all posts
Wow the same thing happened to me today, first time after 2 weeks with the phone.

However when I hold  power button for a few seconds I was allowed to enter pin and the phone worked well.

Comments

Did you hold the power button AND typed your PIN at the same time? Or how did it work?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-13 21:59
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 21:59:42 | Show all posts
thorator replied at 2016-06-13 21:57
Wow the same thing happened to me today, first time after 2 weeks with the phone.

However when I  ...

Did you hold the power button AND typed your PIN at the same time? Or how did it work?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules