Open the left

Touchscreen doesn't react

[Copy link]
MissPogani Post time 2016-06-13 23:20:55 | Show all posts
You're not alone! I've had the same problem twice.
First time: I just had to put the phone in and out of sleep mode via the on/off button and it was back to normal.
Second time: impossible to do anything, included to switch it off because the touchscreen was totally unresponsive. Finally, with a prolonged push on the on/off button, I was able to restart it.

Comments

Restarting the phone helped?  Details Reply Post time 2016-06-13 23:24
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-13 23:24:15 | Show all posts
MissPogani replied at 2016-06-13 23:20
You're not alone! I've had the same problem twice.
First time: I just had to put the phone in and o ...

Restarting the phone helped?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

MissPogani Post time 2016-06-13 23:39:01 | Show all posts
Yup, it was back to normal. Wasn't easy to restart it though!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| Medius Post time 2016-06-14 01:29:53 | Show all posts
I had restarted it about 5 or 6 times. Now it froze completely.

After trying and trying i have now been able to restart the phone and reset it. The display reacts but veeery, very difficult. You have to type 3-4 times until it does the wanted action. I will try to run a local update and see if something changes.

I do not like how this phone develops itself. Very unstable software although it's almost stock Andtroid.

I don't know what happens with the device. I haven't seen anything like it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

eugenionovo Post time 2016-06-14 06:56:44 | Show all posts
Hello.
Today my screen does not react to any contact. I can not unlock it to be able to not do anything on the screen. It has been rebooted by holding the power button for a longer time.
Then it worked normal.
Do you want answer of because this has happened?
The phone is 15 days.
Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Thanh3596 Post time 2016-06-14 06:59:59 | Show all posts
Hi, maybe this will help:

1: turn off phone completely (hold power button till its off)
2: when it's off, hold power button and volume up button
3: read instructions on screen and select RECOVERY

I haven't been in the original recovery since I already installed another recovery, but I think there should be a factory reset option which you can select with the volume keys.

I don't know if this will help but it might be worth a try, at least I'd try it if I were in your situation.

Good luck!

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

eugenionovo Post time 2016-06-14 07:19:05 | Show all posts
As is the case in this video.

https://youtu.be/VBjFlqpRtJM
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

linuxilakis75 Post time 2016-06-14 13:12:42 | Show all posts
Medius replied at 2016-06-13 20:14
Do you use the fingerprint unlock? It works at my phone. So it's not completely frozen, but the sc ...

yes fingerprint works only touch screen doesnt respond
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

celinecustom service Post time 2016-06-14 15:29:07 | Show all posts
Dear All Consumers,

Thanks for your comments,refer to touchscreen issue of Thor smart phone.in fact,first,each of smart phone is strictly quality tested ex-factory and old aging test .second, in order to secure the product quality stable,we also request each of our reseller to do the full test before shipping to the consumer.

You can try to restart it,actually it can resume to work as normal again. At the same time, you can wait our software upgraded,we have responded this issue to our engineer and will urge them to complete this action in soonest time.

if it still fail to work and even effect your daily usage,you can try to contact your reseller for sale after service procedure.

Thanks again for your kindly understanding and have a nice day!

Best regards,
vernee team
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-06-15 13:58:55 | Show all posts
Very appreciated with Vernee team quick response for after service,thank you .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules