Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
celinecustom service Post time 2016-06-15 15:23:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear all ,

Suject:Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

Content:
1.To better solve the problems you may encounter in daily use, we hereby collect them and will add an FAQ  section in the forum, thus to help more people.
2. Whatever the problem you may encounter in daily use, you can report them to us by replying the post.
FAQ Comprehensive posts : Link Address (recently updated)

Explanation:
1.vernee will only reply the problems you meet in use, and won’t be any responsible for after-sale service. any after-sale request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .
2. Any BUG issue of software, please report them in the top-pinned post ”Report Bugs Here” which is in the corresponding section of the phone.

Any further inquiry ,please feel free to contact with us .
Thanks again and have a nice day !

Best regards,
vernee team

Comments

Bug with finger print and poor signal reception need fixing on Apollo.  Post time 2017-03-19 22:14
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Johngfd Post time 2017-04-04 03:38:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, I disconnected the notification from the wifi and It continues to ring
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

spontex64 Post time 2016-06-25 02:41:47 | Show all posts
On the Vernee Thor, Wifi disconnects every 30 sec with a WEP key. It looks like a recurrent problem. Any Update coming soon?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-02-08 17:18:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Wendigogo at 2017-02-09 01:04

Hello World,

Content:
I got issues with Vernee Mars with headphones whereas there is no problem using headset : some sounds (system sounds, FM Radio app etc) are at full power and I can't lower them : it's full level or muted.

Explanation:
When pluging headphones and headsets icons in statusbar are different. That means Mars is able to detect if it's a headset or a headphone (I guess to use embeded microphone).

What I have found is :
- with headset (many model tested) : "Touch sounds"  (when clicking in menus or icons) volume is linked to Ringtones volume. FM Radio app sound level is linked to Media volume (so I guess Youtube and others app behave the same)
- with headphones (many model tested all with the same issues) : "Touch sounds" and FM Radio are always at full throttle (which is a pain). Media volume (aka music players) can be lowered normally

My guess is that there is an initialization problem when using headphones. Kind of variable changing (or not) the wrong way to use (or not) Mars or headsets microphone.
I searched in "Engineer Mode" but sounds settings are the same for 3 or 4 conductors.

I have reported it through update app already but if there's another way to report issues please be kind to tell me.

Enjoy!

PS : I immediately update my Mars to Android-7.0 So I don't know if it's related to this Android Version.

PPS : Tested on Android-6.0 (from http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-mars.html => https://yadi.sk/d/0-VCiLkmz7dNu , Build 1477625237) : FM Radio and system sounds are ok with headphones.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ajnavarro Post time 2016-11-28 07:04:49 | Show all posts

After last OTA update my phone doesnt's start.
Entered recovery menu but after wipe data/fatory reset it doesn't start either.
Please let me know what to do.
Thanks in advance
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-07-21 16:36:55 | Show all posts
nosenose replied at 2016-07-08 16:46
Hello Vernee!

I have Vernee THOR model, but sdcard 64GB (exfat formatted) not recognized, please  ...

ExFat TF card of our device is not supported.  you can  change exfat format to fat32 via computer .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:14:09 | Show all posts
Angelo replied at 2016-09-06 17:51
Edited by Angelo at 2016-09-06 17:50

Well noted your concern ,if you can sent us the picture for us would be great appreciated and sent it to service@vernee.cc ,Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Nielda71 Post time 2016-06-23 16:18:26 | Show all posts
Impossible to customize navigation buttons.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

feli6031 Post time 2016-06-15 20:41:59 | Show all posts
It may be normal, but when I put a load Thor, quite mobile and charger heated.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-06-16 15:10:37 | Show all posts
@ feli6031,I think this is normal ,do not worry for this . when you end the upload processing , your phone will recover normal.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

feli6031 Post time 2016-06-16 23:35:53 | Show all posts
@Bastien, thanks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Simojo1 Post time 2016-06-19 13:45:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
2nd OTA not installing for many users. It gets stuck at rebooting screen on the settings page which doesn't stop you using the phone but it means we cannot install ota updates
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-06-21 09:57:14 | Show all posts
We have reported this to our engineer and is urging them to finish the newest update .
Thanks again and have a nice day!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mbenaimb Post time 2016-06-23 12:06:35 | Show all posts
I switched my working voice/data SIM from my former phone to the new Thor, it shows 4G but there is no connection, only voice calls, I set the VPN to the Operator setting but nothing, only calls/sms, any idea?...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-06-23 13:56:08 | Show all posts
Please check your cellular data is active ? thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules