Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2016-09-07 16:55:23 | Show all posts
Well noted your concern ,we have report them to our engineer , will try to fix on coming OTA .by the way, would you please advise more details to us or picture to us ? Thank you.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-07 17:06:51 | Show all posts

please advise if you update the latest OTA version or not ? if not ,please try to update this and this issue have been fixed .
In case your phone still not ,please advise your APN, local operator and the country details ,please try to offer more information to us thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-09-07 17:08:15 | Show all posts
Moessie900 replied at 2016-09-07 14:31
- AnTuTu score is getting lower and lower, WHY?!

In fact Antutu score test are subject to more factors , so we can igore this .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bastien Post time 2016-09-07 17:08:59 | Show all posts
Moessie900 replied at 2016-09-07 14:31
- Where is the navigation bar?!

You mean "Google search bar " ,right ?

Comments

http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1188&highlight=search%2Bbar Found it , hope it is useful for you !!  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-09 17:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sacrim Post time 2016-09-07 20:55:12 | Show all posts
to much heat and the signal is very weak with this phone sometimes i don't received calls for half day
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

javizjack Post time 2016-09-07 22:37:30 | Show all posts
celine replied at 2016-09-07 11:28
Well noted your concern . for your information ,our device do not Mexico brand , please try to con ...

Hi Celine , I bought 2 Apolo Lite to GeekBuying , the problem is they only sell and do not deny the sale because you may want to use another destination . The problem is that your site information is incomplete, looking at other sites is as validate that is not supported in Mexico 4G and other countries if though it is the same frequency. My question is whether they can do something or plane will never solve to find another use for this phone?

Thank you!

Comments

[attachimg]1335[/attachimg]  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-09 17:01
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juniormensi Post time 2016-09-08 02:29:44 | Show all posts
Bad
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juniormensi Post time 2016-09-08 02:37:30 | Show all posts
vernee Post team Yesterday 11:21 | Show the author posts only
Juniormensi replied at 09/07/2016 06:54
After the last update my phone not to restart

Will this fix in coming OTA. Thanks again & have a nice day!

Will fix in the next OTA ?? and even when I have to wait ... My now not to use the mobile phone if Enlè enters suspension he restarts, he is very warming, 4k video does not work, please Corrigan all this ..... I am start disappoint me

Comments

We should trust vernee and give some time to finish it . this is new brand ,we should give great support !!!  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-09 17:22
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-08 03:35:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
vernee replied at 2016-09-07 17:06
please advise if you update the latest OTA version or not ? if not ,please try to update this and  ...

My device is up to date.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-08 03:36:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bastien replied at 2016-09-07 17:08
You mean "Google search bar " ,right ?

Ofcourse.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules