Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Johngfd Post time 2017-04-04 03:38:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, I disconnected the notification from the wifi and It continues to ring
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Johngfd Post time 2017-04-04 03:39:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, I disconnected the notification from the WiFi and It continues to ring
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Johngfd Post time 2017-04-04 03:41:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, I disconnected the notification from the WiFi and It continues to ring
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alexnov Post time 2017-04-13 17:06:34 | Show all posts
My Apollo X25 (acquired in January), several issues, so far:
- the phone does not hook almost never the 4g network (H3G Italy);
- the phone loses its Wi-Fi connection if you walk away from the room where the router is located, while other home phones keep it firmly;
- very slow to connect to the GPS satellite;
- often, in changing from one cell to another, the call drops;
- the camera sensor is good and potentially capable of giving much detail, but the SW is terrible and the focus is very slow;
- the fingerprint sensor detects the prints in approximately 20% of attempts;
- several of OS blocks and applications that stop responding.

I tried a couple of factory resets and updated the phone with latest OTA...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ftmuldder Post time 2017-04-24 03:05:13 | Show all posts
LLEVA CARGANDO LA BATERIA DESDE AYER A LAS 17H DIA 22 DE MARZO DE 2017 ASI LLEVO DOS SEMANAS. ESTO ES DE VERGUENZA.

Y LA PANTALLA ROTA LA CUAL ME ESTALLO EN LA CARA MENOS MAL QUE TENIA PUESTO POR DELANTE UN CRISTAL TEMPLADO SINO ME RAJA LA CARA.....

> TENGO UN VERNE APOLLO X25
> IMEI1: 355150080028792
> IMEI2: 355150080028800
> N. SERIE: E0650557GEU
>
> LLEVO UN MES PARA QUE ME HA TIENDA ALGUIEN DE VOSOTROS Y NO TENGO RESPUESTA ASI QUE DONDE PONGA LA INSIGNIA VERNEE ESCRIBIRE ESTO.....
>
> YA QUE NO ME HABEIS DADO NINGUNA SOLUCION FACTIBLE.....
>
> LO DISCHO NO COMPREIS ESTE DISPOSITIVO.
>
> LLEVO CON EL DESDE EL 20 DE FEBRERO DE 2017 Y A LA SEMANA HABLANDO CON EL SE ME ROMPE LA PANTALLA HABLANDO POR TELEFONO.
> LUEGO HACE UNA SEMANA DEJA DE CARGAR LA BATERIA Y TENGO QUE HACER PERIPECIAS PARA QUE CARGUE.
> EL FABRICANTE SE DESENTIENDE Y MALA COMUNICACION POST VENTA.
> EL SEGURO PASA DEL MOVIL.
> ASI QUE AHI LO TENGO DE PISA PAPELES QUE PENA.... MUCHA POTENCIA Y MALISIMA COMPAÑIA....
> UNA COMPAÑIA SE MIDE POR EL SERVICIO POST VENTA....
> NO POR TIMAR A LA GENTE....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

roby.bob.bozen Post time 2017-04-30 02:37:57 | Show all posts
Vernee Apollo with Helio X25 MT6797T (4/64GB)
We can not find original Vernee batteries for Apollo X25 .... we only find those for Apollo Lite !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aliexpress only sells batteries for Apollo Lite
GearBest only for Apollo Lite
When are these batteries available ??????

We can not even find the Pump Express Plus Car Charger for Mediatek smartphones ..... all sell Qualcomm chargers
When will Pump Express Plus battery chargers be available?

Hopefully soon
We are so many waiting for these things !!

It was better to buy Qualcomm smartphones .... for them all accessories are available
We hope to receive a response from Vernee
Thank you
Regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bugztar Post time 2017-05-12 10:12:42 | Show all posts
new vernee mars wont turn on. tried charging, changing cables, adapters, pc charge. only red light blinks. phone only vibrates.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Big11 Post time 2017-05-20 17:33:24 | Show all posts
Hello,
I've updated my new Vernee Mars do Android 7.0 but now an bad error occurs..
after presing Volume Up or Volume Down the SystemUI crashes !..
so i can't change the Volume of my device !
Is there anything i can do or is any fixed Firmware available ?
As I see this is a common Problem, not just of me...
Pls fix this as soon as posible
Thank you..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tomsag Post time 2017-05-21 22:10:42 | Show all posts
Hi to all, ESPECIALLY support of Vernee!

2 days ago, I've received my Vernee Mars, and - logically - I made both OTA upgrades and have my phone on 7.0
After some playing, I have noticed significant bugs with she speaker/audio settings and there are:
- While on a phone call, when switching to speakerphone the other party barely can hear me.
- While recording video, the sound is very poorly recorded
- And - headphone issue is also there - cannot change the loudness of headphone via software, only via knobs on the cable.

This is a serious BUG somewhere (I hope) in software.
Or my phone is faulty arrived.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Klotz Post time 2017-05-29 05:20:44 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Klotz at 2017-05-30 05:11

Dear Vernee-Support!

I’m using your phone mars and like it very much. After buying it I upgraded to nougat. Now I have issues with Bluetooth devices. I have to restart the devic for pairing, because the bt-search didn’t show any device, after restart it works. My lg-smartwatch works a time, but suddenly the connection is lost. I heard these are nougat-bugs and with version 7.x these will vanish. Please be so kind, to solve these issues.
I got another issue with the option shutting down and restarting at a given time. In my German translation there is an option called taeglich, in English weekdays. But in my case at the given time the phone did it once a time right, afterwards restarting won’t work.  Something is wrong. And here another issue: The standard app Music shuts immediatly down on Nougat.
The Fingerprint sensors accuracy is bad. I made two different Fingerprints and the rate for recognizing is in a range of two percent. I followed all instructions and I think after directly made the Fingerprint the recognizing was better than in the meantime.
Speed and reliability is otherwise perfect for me, akku lasts a day.

I like vernee, but the bt-issue, even it’s not related to vernee directly, is a no-go for a modern smartphone, even a cheaper one. Please fix this issues.  
Greatings from Germany
Ernst
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules