Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
andi Post time 2017-07-07 01:37:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zepedro509 replied at 2017-07-04 03:32
Got my Apollo Lite 4 days ago and everything was fine. Now the rear camera isn't focusing at all. Wh ...

Sam problem at my phone for some weeks. Didn't recocnized it erlier.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jcrnjak Post time 2017-07-10 16:54:49 | Show all posts
Thor E (with last update):

- Random reboots
- Bluetooth disconnects itself randomly
- Fingerprint does not work
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

dschoni Post time 2017-07-14 17:13:58 | Show all posts
Model: Thor E with latest Update
Bug: Calls end when in handheld mode.
Explanation: When a call is started and the phone is brought close to the face, the call ends. This doesn't happen while using the speaker e.g. when calling someone while the phone is lying flat on a table or using a headset, therefore suggesting, that the distance sensor doesn't switch of the touchscreen and a slight touch ends the call. A related problem could be the phone switching on camera, music, flashlight etc. when kept in pocket.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

dschoni Post time 2017-07-14 17:15:46 | Show all posts
Model: Thor E with latest Update
Problem: App shortcuts in E-ink mode cannot be changed, once set.
Explanation: When in E-ink mode, I expect the App icons on the home screen to be removed as in normal usage e.g. with a long touch. This is not possible in E-ink mode.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

caraveo51 Post time 2017-07-19 03:31:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hola tengo el Vernee Thor desde hace un ao, soy de México y aquí no detecta el 3g y 4g, ya tendrán la Rom compatible para México?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

machomatamoscas Post time 2017-07-24 05:20:03 | Show all posts
Edited by machomatamoscas at 2017-07-24 05:21

Model: Vernee Mars Pro
Bug: Unable to make phone calls

Explanation: I can not make phone calls with my new Vernee Mars Pro. Most of the time it is disconnected. Every now and then it works and the quality is very poor and I end up hearing a lot of noise until it disconnects. I'm sure is the software/firmware for the radio. It seems it has happened before to other terminals.

Please fix it :-(
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Jtrack Post time 2017-08-09 15:58:17 | Show all posts
Bug: Focus on photo is not correct

Explanation: Focus on pictures are not mad correctly, so 90% of pictures are blur.

Please fix it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

michaelyogi Post time 2017-08-12 01:47:40 | Show all posts
Can someone upload the latest stock rom for Vernee Mars Pro?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

StreamZero Post time 2017-08-14 20:19:19 | Show all posts
Bug: Touch screen not responding upon screen wake

The touch screen a lot of time don't work at all, but the phone and all the physical button are working (i can set the volume, receive call, etc). I can't find a solution, not even with a factory reset without app installed by me. Sometimes it works and i can unlock the phone by swiping up, but once touch screen is working, i have never experienced any problem with the touch, so it seems like a software problem (maybe the "touch screen activation" not working upon wake of the screen). This problem happened since i turned on the phone for the first time. I have tried all the option like pocket mode, wifi scan, max battery, low battery, without sim and even removing the screen lock but the phone screen simply wake normaly but don't respond at any touch. How can i fix this annoying problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Carter79 Post time 2017-08-22 14:52:50 | Show all posts
Model : Vernee Mars Pro
Bug : Screen that does not shut down when closing a flip case

I bought a Vernee Mars Pro with the original flip case (magic circle, etc.). Normally, when I close the flip case, the screen should turn off. And when I open it, it must turn on again. This works perfectly with my Vernee Apollo Lite but nothing happens with the Vernee Mars Pro ...
The phone has a hall sensor, I think this is what activates the "hall mode" (clock displayed when the flip case is closed). Can you find a solution to this problem?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules