Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Aussie_Odball Post time 2017-11-03 18:36:34 | Show all posts
Hi

Really Happy with the Vernee Mars Pro.  Using it in the UK.  Software has bugs though.

Bug 1   ---   Scheduled Power Off.  Power Off works fine and Power ON - DOES NOT WORK

Bug 2   ---   When you are on the phone and your voice mail calls you to tell you have a message it cuts both calls off  or drop your first cal and opens the second incoming call.  Vodafone is the network

Bug 3  --      When you make a drop down menu appears with the word hang up.  Not sure why as I can cancel the call with the hangup button at the bottom of the screen.  If I don't close the Hang Up Drop Down menu before putting the phone to my hear the phone will hang up.  Presumably because my ear touched the Hang Up buttone at the top of the screen.

Really hoping that Vernee keeps updating the software for an international market because the phones are great.  If there any suggestions for work around really appreciated

Oddball
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Aussie_Odball Post time 2017-11-04 20:10:43 | Show all posts
rgclua replied at 2016-07-05 23:49
Handset Model:Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
I have a problem with the SD card.

hi
i found that programs don't work well with external storage at all>  i move them to internal and they work fine.  I have a Mar Pro
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

kramento Post time 2017-11-08 09:17:24 | Show all posts

232/5000
I'm experiencing the same problem and I can not recover my anti-theft password through the contacts provided. Is my cell phone blocked for 1 week, is there another way to recover the functionality of the cell phone? please help
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sandro_vitor Post time 2017-11-12 07:33:41 | Show all posts
Hi!
My Vernee Apollo Lite phone NEVER filmed in 4K ..
After manual update of October 2017, and update of November 6, 2017, my Vernee Apollo Lite stopped filming in FullHD (1080p). Now the most I can get is 720p. What a shame!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules