Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
rebecca02 Post time 2017-12-21 16:32:58 | Show all posts
Karl_Ebster replied at 2016-06-26 15:29
Hello, the volume control cannot be changed seperately for ringtone and notification, also with any  ...

Imagine you are camping outdoors at a dark night, without electricity power available, do you miss the light? A LED solar lamp can just cater to your needs and lights up your tent, allowing you to see things clearly. You can have more fun with the lamp. A solar powered LED lamp can also be an important and useful tool when there is an emergency. In addition to outdoor activities, solar LED lamps sometimes are required even at home while you are encountered with interruption of power supply.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

UNIX4ALL Post time 2017-12-21 18:49:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
On Apollo Lite, last OTA, There is a battery drain, on before OTA that drain didnt exist.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

compresor99 Post time 2017-12-24 17:27:32 | Show all posts
Hello, I have a problem with my Vernee Mix, today the package has arrived and the rear camera does not work for me. When I turn on the camera application, only the front is activated and there is no choice to change it to the rear camera. Please help.

p.s I installed the Droid info program and can not see the rear camera
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Bizzaviet Post time 2017-12-28 08:39:55 | Show all posts
Hello you guys,Vernee Mix 2 4GB charging trouble, waiting Vernee & Gearbest reply
I am Lucifer from Chipons.com
I got 2 orders in Gearbest for our customers with Vernee Mix 2 4GB product (1 black and 1 blue), this below is our order:

Then i received this product as below (Shipping to Vietnam)
Order number: W1710250014021xxx Order date: Oct 25, 2017 and received on December 23, 2017
Order number: W1711091902491296, Order date: December 09, 2017 and received on December 09, 2017
After this phone come to customer, they use it normal and nothing happen.
But after this phone got low battery 20%, it suddenly shut down (Same trouble for 2 order)
I have to try recharge this phone, but look like not working. You can see red led in our video, but look like the current to go through the battery.
What i have tried?
- I have tried to format this phone by press power button + Up volume same time (About 15s)
- I have tried to format this phone by press power button + Down volume same time (About 15s)
- Tried to charge this phone, but not working
- Tried to open the back cover, but cannot disassembly.
But nothing happen, please check video:
https://youtu.be/k1f7JGAfQDU
https://youtu.be/0MdwaPXX42Q
https://youtu.be/om1z54QS2mY
I want to get answer from Gearbest and Vernee.
So please reply.
I send complaint to Gearbest also.
Thanks,
Source detail here: http://chipons.com/vernee-mix-2/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

leandroflu Post time 2018-01-03 08:39:03 | Show all posts
When will there be a new update including latest security updates for the Vernee Thor? Mine shows the security update is 5th of December 2016 – this is almost one year ago!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Adon Post time 2018-01-05 08:13:33 | Show all posts
Every time I try to make a call my thor vernee ends. I've tried updating the system and reinstalling the ROM but nothing solved my problem. Need help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Adon Post time 2018-01-05 08:15:34 | Show all posts
Every time I try to make a call my thor vernee ends. I've tried updating the system and reinstalling the ROM but nothing solved my problem. Need help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

elriba Post time 2018-01-18 20:08:11 | Show all posts
Hello. Navigation buttons are not working. After 14 days from day I purchase phone and started to use it they stop working, My software upgrade is 20171023173332.

Plase fix it fast.

Gregory
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nirdar Post time 2018-01-23 00:00:18 | Show all posts

since the last update , the pulse notifacation light doesnt work with all messages from sms or whatsapp. That issue is known, but vernee shows no reaction.When i charge it, light is working. Its active, but it wont work further. thor_e-20170829 installed. I read, that THOR_E_20170524 shall be the best choice, but if vernee thinks of, not to loose client who want to buy next generations from their phones.....they have to react
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Taiki84 Post time 2018-01-31 17:31:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The GPS of mix 2 don't work correctly, when screen off I got a fix with 14 sattelites, when screen on I can't have a fix
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules