Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
jesteve81 Post time 2018-02-02 19:45:59 | Show all posts
Dear friends of Vernee,

I’m really impressed by your brand and your achievements and I love your phone model Vernee X, but I have seen it has a significant problem with the front camera recording synchronization between image and sound, it is simply unsynchronized, which is critical for video messaging or video conferences for example, that I’ll need in my job.

I would love you were honest about whether these problems can be fixed soon by Vernee or I’d better look for another Vernee phone model.
Find attached the flaws on the front camera video recording in the following links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkkfDymZhb0 (minute 5.30 of the video)

More concretely, the question is:  Can the problem be fixed in the near future?  Or it will not be solved?

Thank you, looking forward to your answer.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jpp Post time 2018-02-10 20:41:36 | Show all posts
Hello, vernee active version 20180108
I am in France, and I use google translation to get message.
I bought the active vernee to replace my samsung xcover3.
I received it recently, at the start, an update was made via the wifi it works well.
I inserted the sim card operator Bouygue Telecom, and tests the GPS well, but impossible to make a call.
network configuration vpn, mms, sms, is good. I select search networks, and he finds all operators sfr, orange, free, but not bouygues.
to reassure me, I do the same operation with the xcover3 and it works very well (it does not come from the sim card). the same test was done with the sim card of other operators, he see all the operator, except that of the sim card.
I emphasize that it is (slot sim 1 or 2).
I reinitialize the active sun and start again, still impossible to make a call, it launches for 2 minutes then stops the communication.
when I receive a call, it cuts the communiction when I pick up. (Unbearable).
the xcover3 has two network bars, the vernee has nothing. no networks.
I realized that when the screen is off it captures the networks in the city center.
when the sun is used by an application, (screen on), it does not receive calls.
is there a conflict or a bug ???
I hope you can do something for me
cordially
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

treecko Post time 2018-02-12 23:42:52 | Show all posts
Hello Vernee

Content:
1. I recently buy the vernee X, its an amazing cell phone, but i have a little problem, the bands

Vernee X work with the following bands
2G: GSM B2 / B3 / B5 /         2G: GSM 1800MHz,GSM 1900MHz,GSM 850MHz,GSM 900MHz

B8 3G: WCDMA B1 /         "3G: WCDMA B1 2100MHz, WCDMA B8 900 MHz"

B8 4G: FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20        "4G LTE: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz, FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz"

Type Red: FDD-LTE,GSM,GSM+CDMA       

On my conuntry are
Telcel
2G: 850 MHz 

"3G: 850/1900MHz
B2/1900MHz / B5/850MHz"

"4G (LTE): 1700/2100MHz  
B4/ 1700/2100MHz"

At&t
2G: (GSM, GPRS, EDGE): 850MHz

"3G: (UMTS, HSPA): 850 / 1700MHz
B2/1900 MHz
B5/850 MHz / B4/1700/2100MHz / "

"4G: (LTE): 1700/2100MHz
B4/1700/2100MHz"

Movistar
2G: 850 MHz

"3G: 1900 MHz
B2/1900MHz / B5/850MHz"

"4G (LTE): 1700/2100 MHz
B2/1900MHz"

Explanation:
1. I cant conect propely to the movil red beacause band 2 , 4 and 5 are missing, can be enable all the bands in a future update, maybe for the oreo update.

thanks in advance.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

marcin Post time 2018-02-15 02:02:07 | Show all posts
Privacy Protection. my backup other device is only receiving Chinese text in English it is "my phone may be stolen please keep this message"
i have used android device manager but there is only option to lock and to erase .
there is no forgot password button
I do not want to loose the data.
What is more phone is overheating  so it is shutting down every 1 minute
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

thest Post time 2018-02-17 23:55:45 | Show all posts
I can`t see any notifications on my vernee x locked screen and i have all permissions on.

Comments

Notification running ok on vernee X, wrong setting...  Details Reply Post time 2018-02-18 10:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-18 10:11:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Notification OK
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

djmichoCZ Post time 2018-02-18 10:14:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
thest replied at 2018-02-17 23:55
I can`t see any notifications on my vernee x locked screen and i have all permissions on.

Notification running ok on vernee X, wrong setting...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tibo06 Post time 2018-02-26 14:35:47 | Show all posts
Hi, the lower part of my screen has no tactil function

Comments

it's a apollo lite, and the last update can't be install, always fail  Post time 2018-02-26 14:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kokolo Post time 2018-02-27 01:21:11 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apollo Lite
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kokolo Post time 2018-02-27 01:24:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kokolo replied at 2018-02-27 01:21
Apollo Lite

The device need a fix for the O2 mobile-network in Germany. There is a new netcode: 26203 ... The old one is 26207… My device is only in Roaming mode! Can't use VoLTE because of this issue!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules