Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Kreemer Post time 2018-03-09 14:01:46 | Show all posts
Unable to SET PHONE RINGTONE for each SIM card:

Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone [Complete action using Media Storage] > [Set ringtone for each SIM card] > [ANDROID.PROCESS.MEDIA has stopped - Open again...?]
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Remby Post time 2018-03-12 03:22:29 | Show all posts
Edited by Remby at 2018-03-12 04:01

Hello there
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Remby Post time 2018-03-12 03:56:30 | Show all posts
Hi

I bought a Vernee Active at the end of December and since it arrived (about 2 months later) it had issues. I waited thinking (and hoping) that some update will have fixed those issues but since no update arrived and I didn't find any informations on the web regarding these issues I'm starting to think that these are specific problem of my phone rather then software bugs.

I list the main problems:

- The gyroscope is completely off calibration. I tried to test it with some specific apps and the x/y axes are inverted making impossible its use for example in applications like "google maps"
- The led notification never worked.
- The proximity sensor some times stop working. If I try to reboot it still doesn't work but after a while it come back to work. I couldn't find any pattern.
- Sometimes the screen takes several second to turn on after I press the button (from 2 to 5 seconds). It can help sometimes to close all the applications in the background even though there are no many of those.

In addiction to these software issues few days ago the plastic of the phone cracked near the screw. The phone never fell or got hit, I wasn't expecting that from a rugged phone!

What can I do to solve these issues? There are any guarantee or exchange?

Thank you for the answers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Ihorran Post time 2018-03-13 07:04:10 | Show all posts
I am very dissatisfied and disappointed with Vernee, I have used Vernee Mix 2 for less than two days and the biometric reader is no longer working. I would like help and a position of the company, I have seen case in KIMOVIL that the person has the same problem, less than 15 days of use and the reader does not work.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

kacperovsky Post time 2018-03-16 00:44:39 | Show all posts
my problem is the lack of android 8.0 on the mars
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alainstruthers Post time 2018-03-17 01:25:49 | Show all posts
why doesn't google pay,or Barclays banking app work on active ,is it going to get fixed or am I better getting another make of phone ???
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-03-19 05:52:39 | Show all posts
There is a major issue with the bluetooth of the Vernee X : it has big problems to connect to my car (Toyota Touch&Go) and if I manually connect it, it then very often disconnects a few minutes later.
I also got a smartwatch (Gear S2) and the phone also keeps connecting / disconnecting.
Everything was working smoothly with my previous LG phone.
I also got two Vernee Thor E with a GPS totally incacurate.
Please Vernee can you try to make for once a phone without problems ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-03-23 04:42:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Dedieu at 2018-03-23 04:45

A new bug : the external HP seems to be dead.
The phone is not ringing, I have no sound when watching a video...
Please Vernee do something !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-03-25 00:41:30 | Show all posts
I found the problem on different forums concerning Vernee phones. The external HP is connected to the main body of the phone only by 2 metallic blades curved to make an electric contact. Due to a lack of pressure, the contact is not working. If I press the phone close to the charging plug, the sound is back for a while.
Seriously, could you please solve this problem ?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Minwel Post time 2018-03-31 10:34:58 | Show all posts
Edited by Minwel at 2018-03-31 10:36

Hi,

I have a problem with the camera of my Mix 2, everytime I take a picture is gives few dead pixels on the image, is anyone else having the same issue? how can i fix it?
please help
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules