Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Falken Post time 2018-04-07 15:24:04 | Show all posts
Good morning,

some trouble with my Vernee X, hope to solve soon:

- some echoes reported from called people, never occourred before;

- web banking application crash when trying to access with fingerprint;

- morning alarm useless 'cause did not switch on the phone when needed.

Hope to solve those little bugs in next update release.

Thanks in advance

a little update (2nd day of use)

this phone really sucks!!!

- "some echoes" become "annoying echoes" reported and depending from my phone!

- in car reception poor, unusable;

- bluetooth connection with hands-free system (Rockford fosgate) almost easy but volume is too low so unusable;

- fingerprint sensor really sucks, works 50% or less!

And, as I can see, silence by vernee is the solution...never again vernee!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Zarrakis Post time 2018-04-11 18:39:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Please check mix2 forum as many people including myself are in need of a firmware update.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-05-04 04:25:07 | Show all posts
I bought 2 Vernee X.
Both of them have problem to connect to the USB with my car (Toyota / no music only phone) or with my watch (Gear S2 / keeps connecting - disconnecting).
Also fingerpring recognition is a fake it only works 1/10.
Camera is good when you see the image but blurred when it records it in Jpeg!
It could have been a good phone...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Dedieu Post time 2018-05-12 23:35:38 | Show all posts
The pairing of Bluetooth is crapped : it doesn't connect to cars BT 50% time. I have 2 Vernee X and one Thor E : all the same BT problem.
I agree with previous comment and should have applied it earlier : " as I can see, silence by vernee is the solution...never again vernee!"
An update could have been a solution... but I think their developers are only focusing on future phones not actual ones.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jayadi Post time 2018-05-16 10:42:06 | Show all posts
I have Vernee Mars Pro and there are some issued:

1. GPS often not detect. When using Google Maps and the GPS suddenly often not detect, always searching for GPS. this issued keep on until restart the phone.

2. the touchscreen also not responding for a period of time (can be in minutes)

3. the dual screen (separate screen) also did not work.

4. the fingerprint sensor also did not to responsive.  often can not scan my finger.

5. after restarting the phone, the container can not start (close the app or report).

Please update the phone ROM to Android Oreo.  There was no update since Custom Build Version Mars_pro_20170925.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mesicek Post time 2018-05-23 02:47:31 | Show all posts
Vernee M5: During the calls I sometimes encounter a few second moments, when the calling person does not hear me - something like microphone failure. After the few seconds the microphone works well again, but the other person tells me, he did not hear me for a while. I have Vernee M5 171106 (latest version, no update available), hardware version T1 and have done factory reset, but the problem persists. I will be grateful for any advice.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

compita_x Post time 2018-06-07 01:47:46 | Show all posts
I have a problem, my Vernee mars pro don't work the fingerprints, the mensagge is: hardware to detect fingerprints is not available, i need help, regards.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Cylon Post time 2018-06-16 00:21:30 | Show all posts
Hi

lately, my Apollo Lite warns me of low battery and it shuts down, almost inmediately after it. Today, it has happened again and I have connected it to the charger (the original one). I have waited some minutes and I've turned it on. It has got hung while booting, the screen is frozen wih the message "Android is booting,.. initializing apps" and the turn on/off button doesn't work.

What can I do to fix my phone?. So far, I'm waiting for the battery to exaust so that it turns off and the try to charge it and turn it on again.

¿Can you help me?, please
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jomibal Post time 2018-06-26 17:02:02 | Show all posts
Hi there,

I recently bought one X1 and my problem is that i cannot hear the sound at all.

I only can hear the other person in the mode - out loud speaker...that's frustrating!!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks

Comments

I have same problem...  Post time 2018-08-23 02:07
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ernando Post time 2018-07-05 08:14:23 | Show all posts

I received my phone today from gearbest . I took it out of the box and turned on black screen but the android didnt start .
i am turnig it back i just hope they refund my money back .
i am very upset and i was hoping this phone was a good purchase but it turns out a malfunction phone .
is there any sujestion to solve this.???
i also thought splashing it into or against a wall or trash it out the window ...
i ll just have to turn it to the vernee ...but its a shame !!!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules