Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
murka Post time 2018-09-20 12:45:38 | Show all posts
I have Wifi problem, it turns on all by himself in the middle of the night and notification sounds wake me up often.
Bob The Robber 3 - game is a lot more entertaining and fun.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

albertormzp Post time 2018-10-14 14:05:32 | Show all posts
porque no es compatible con las bandas que operan en Mexico, hay algunq solucion???
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

nemodigabetta Post time 2018-12-13 05:44:37 | Show all posts
Hello
I contact you after my first days with my new V2 pro. My old phone is.. an Active!

-        The side button left is just unbearable to make prints screen has every release! Please do as active with circle fast accessories (torsh, Bluetooth…
-        Lack's reversal bottom button (Back/menu)
-        absence of Mode Fashion ultra energy saving present on the Active
-        fix begg WPS synchronisation (don’t works!), wifi is instable (sometimes I wait long time before see a web page or app
-        fix begg Bluetooth auto re-connection (smartwatch, free hand kit..)
-        auto focus is all time moving when I make movies
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

nemodigabetta Post time 2018-12-13 05:50:52 | Show all posts
and on active,
- fix bug on digital finger sensor, screen stay on black and the only solution is to restart
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

DelBossco Post time 2018-12-30 07:43:05 | Show all posts

Vernee Thor Plus sensitive button do not work only afther reboot

Edited by DelBossco at 2018-12-30 07:49

Hello ,

I have the problem.
The sensitive buttons, randomly works.
Reset/reboot/switch off....solving this problem.

I must repeately rebooting phone several times per day.

I read more about this problem. Vernee Thor Plus have this problem, please correct this problem with new OTA ROM (firmware).

Phone is new.
I am convinced that this problem is from production.

Thank You.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Tonypet Post time 2019-03-21 11:23:42 | Show all posts
Hi,

I ordered one of you phones online through AliExpress last Feb 2019. The phone I ordered was the Vernee V2 Pro model. I just received it today and upon un-boxing and setup I found out that the loud speakers were not working. When I tried plugging in my earphones the sounds are fine. Please advise me what to do to address this issue.

Cheers
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ghost45 Post time 2019-03-24 15:40:17 | Show all posts
Tonypet replied at 2019-03-21 11:23
Hi,

I ordered one of you phones online through AliExpress last Feb 2019. The phone I ordered was  ...

I think the solution is to open a dispute with aliexpress and trying to turn back the device or refund it!

Comments

and i think that you must open a dispute with aliexpress and trying to turn back the device  Details Reply Post time Yesterday 23:12
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kaiphone Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I have not had access to my Thor for two days. The device requires a privacy protection key, which I have not forgiven. I have already reset the phone and reinstalled the stock Rome. Everything without success. I do not want to give up my Thor, is there a solution?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Kaiphone Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Oh yes, with every attempt to guess the code, my wife gets a message with Chinese characters. Unfortunately, no Chinese what do I have to do with the message ????
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jaxzon Post time Yesterday 23:12 | Show all posts
Edited by jaxzon at 2019-04-18 23:13
ghost45 replied at 2019-03-24 15:40
I think the solution is to open a dispute with aliexpress and trying to dentista broni turn back the device or re ...

and i think that you must open a dispute with aliexpress and trying to turn back the device
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules