Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
verniac Post time 2016-07-07 01:40:01 | Show all posts
Guys, my problem is the following:

I have updated to the third OTA (20160623.....).
I can't receive phone calls. The person calling me hears (the subscriber you have called is not available)
After that, i get a message that someone called me.
I can call others but they can't call me.

I tried everything, even cache wiping through recovery mode but nothing worked.
I even tried a factory reset but still happens the same.

My sim card works normally on other phones.
Please guide ASAP because it is vital that mobile phones DO and GET phone calls!!!

Comments

you can restart the phone, re-search network registered on the network will be OK ?please try again.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-21 16:06
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hambones500 Post time 2016-07-08 10:12:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Hambones500 at 2016-07-08 18:05

GPS bug or DOA unit?
My brand-new phone GPS is malfunctioning - I made a youtube comparison of it and an old Huawei y-550 to show the problem the gps is certainly malfunctioning, but the reported "accuracy" with GPS test is indicated as quite good, its only when you look at the blue spot indicating the phone gps on the map as wandering/zipping about you see how poor the gps performance actually is - the link is here:

I'm thinking its a DOA unit to send back, surely that can't be acceptable, Vernee?

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2016-07-08 16:46:31 | Show all posts
Hello Vernee!

I have Vernee THOR model, but sdcard 64GB (exfat formatted) not recognized, please fix it.

Best Regards

Comments

ExFat TF card of our device is not supported. you can change exfat format to fat32 via computer .  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-21 16:36
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mishita Post time 2016-07-08 19:44:14 | Show all posts
Hi all,
two days ago I downloaded via wi-fi the second OTA and installed on my Thor. I got the window "Restart" for almost 30 minutes so I reboot manually and followed instruction on http://bbs.vernee.cc/thread-590-1-1.html and correctly installed OTA 20160623.
After rebooting, I notice that I cannot listen any sound vieving a YouTube video. I checked sound options, all correct.
Simply the speaker stop to working. The device didn't break or fall, it appears that stopped working after OTA update.
Any suggestion?
I already tried to reset to factory data but it didn't work.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

chapa83 Post time 2016-07-11 16:08:16 | Show all posts
I have recently bought a Vernee Thor and I updated to the last version (wireless updated) but the problem is that after doing that, the phone is totally off and it is impossible to turn on. I have tried pressing volumen up + power botton but it does not work. Please help!.

Comments

I have the same problem as him. The phone has a day and after performing the first full charge, no longer on and how to make hard reset. All it does is a vibration every 22 seconds. Please help.  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-30 16:17
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Jeannette Post time 2016-07-11 21:29:52 | Show all posts
Hey there, my new Vernee Thor keeps losing Wi-fi signal, then getting back on it.
Other phones usings the same router have no problem. Changing router settings to WPA2 won't fix the problem, as I need to be able to use the phone on other Wi-fis than mine.  What should I do ? Vernee, any update?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

KimBesser Post time 2016-07-12 23:14:38 | Show all posts
Hello,

I can't use data on my Vernee Thor since the last update. Tried the SIM on another phone and data worked perfectly. This is not an issue related to the provider.

Please watch out on the next updates or just tell if they are not 100% safe.

Thank you for taking care.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

micom06 Post time 2016-07-16 20:57:41 | Show all posts
Hello,
I got my Thor one week ago and I'm very happy with it, every thing works well. I have just one problem :
If I cut off datas for a long time (for exemple one night), when I put data on again it doesn't work, I
must restart my Thor to get datas. APN is OK, roaming in on, my French provider is Free.
How can I fix it ?
Thanks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

micom06 Post time 2016-07-16 20:59:21 | Show all posts
Hello,
I got my Thor one week ago and I'm very happy with it, every thing works well. I have just one problem :
If I cut off datas for a long time (for exemple one night), when I put data on again it doesn't work, I
must restart my Thor to get datas. APN is OK, roaming in on, my French provider is Free.
How can I fix it ?
Thanks.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

iskusitel Post time 2016-07-18 23:15:30 | Show all posts
Edited by iskusitel at 2016-07-18 23:35

при 97% заряда отключился при перегреве батареи.при включении надпись( vernee android POWERED BY, )и через несколько секунд гаснет экран. не заряжает.прошивка через SP_Flash_Tool не помагает,
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules