Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
pantoja2 Post time 2016-07-21 15:48:15 | Show all posts
verne thor batery drains very quickly from 15 to 1% with batery save mode instead
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-07-21 16:06:22 | Show all posts
verniac replied at 2016-07-07 01:40
Guys, my problem is the following:

I have updated to the third OTA (20160623.....).

you can restart the phone, re-search network registered on the network will be OK ?please try again.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-07-21 16:36:55 | Show all posts
nosenose replied at 2016-07-08 16:46
Hello Vernee!

I have Vernee THOR model, but sdcard 64GB (exfat formatted) not recognized, please  ...

ExFat TF card of our device is not supported.  you can  change exfat format to fat32 via computer .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

petermadach Post time 2016-07-22 17:17:55 | Show all posts
Dear vernee!

I'm using a thor for a couple days now, and I'm quite liking it, but I'm not really satisfied with the performance of the touch screen. It can't process small movements of the finger, as shown in this video: link

I'd like to ask if is this because of limitations of the hardware (e.g. the touch driver simply can't process small movements), or because settings/calibration? If the latter, I'd like to know, is there anything I can do to change it? Any settings I should modify, any app I should use? This makes scrolling, and somewhat typing a pain - in my language i have to use special characters like "é", "ő", which can be only accesssed with just exactly those small movements of the finger which the touch screen cannot process. Is it a recognized software issue you're working on, or a valid subject for guarantee?

Thanks in advance,
Peter
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tskrider Post time 2016-07-24 14:22:24 | Show all posts
Edited by tskrider at 2016-07-24 14:46

Dear Vernee,

the ringtone on the Thor stops randomly working. No sound.  All the other sounds work (Youtube, Music...).
A specific occasion when this happens is when I put the phone in silent mode and then back to general.  No ringtone will work and I have to restart. It's extremely annoying.

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Trojanere Post time 2016-07-28 06:01:11 | Show all posts
I don't seem to have 5ghz AC and others do is there a bug on Appllo Lite or will it be hardware related?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Use magic Report

Ak_Sim Post time 2016-07-28 23:04:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Ak_Sim at 2016-07-30 10:42

Today I received  Apollo Lite

I continued to hook up to my computer. but it didn't recognize inner device of my new phone.

and charger and cable must be inferior goods because charging is very slow...

l want to compensation for my problems.
---------------------------------------------------

This problem was my fault. I should have a little more inserted the cable

to the phone...

The charger works normally

I apologize  
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Vuko2000 Post time 2016-07-29 23:42:39 | Show all posts
I have vernee Thor its awesome phone for 10000% my next phone is Vernee but please is there any way to improve a litle bit more fingerprint ??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

charlyvk Post time 2016-07-30 16:17:05 | Show all posts
chapa83 replied at 2016-07-11 16:08
I have recently bought a Vernee Thor and I updated to the last version (wireless updated) but the pr ...

I have the same problem as him. The phone has a day and after performing the first full charge, no longer on and how to make hard reset.

All it does is a vibration every 22 seconds.

Please help.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

charlyvk Post time 2016-07-30 16:18:33 | Show all posts
Good Morning.

Yesterday afternoon I received a phone order Vernee Thor and all day yesterday I worked correctly, I realized the three updates that were pending system, install all programs that use the phone normally and worked well.

At night you just put the battery and charging.

My surprise was in the morning when I woke up, I unplugged the phone, I've gone on and is not on.

All it does is a vibration at the time of trying that vibration is now doing every 22 seconds.

It is as if he wanted to do something but the screen does not turn or do anything.

Do not know how I can reset the phone because you can not remove the battery. I tried with the power and volume button - + or leaving it down as other phones I've had, but it has done nothing.

It is all the time every 22 seconds by a vibration but not light.

Am Can you help please? You sound that has been passed to someone else?

Did I say you can, please, as I can do a hard reset the phone to see if I can get lights?

Thank you so much for everything.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules