Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
alcacil05 Post time 2016-08-12 20:21:26 | Show all posts
Any solution to the problem of 2g3g4g connectivity?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Ricgil Post time 2016-08-13 05:51:48 | Show all posts
hallo, i bought a usb type c headphone ( the leEco cdla headphone) to use wiyh apollo lite but is not working properly, the sound goes away after 5-10 seconds. i have to unplug the headphone and sound comes back but again goes away very soon.
the headphones are working because i tried them on another phone and no problem occurred.
is it a problem of software? do i have to set something on the phone?
thank you
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Ovidi Post time 2016-08-13 06:55:33 | Show all posts

I received two days ago my Vernee Thor and install the 4 Update , in the first moment the speaker works fine, but I have problems with speaker doesn′t work any sound. He restarted and run again , but the speaker fails again. I like knows if its a hardware or software problem, to get in touch with my seller if its a hardware problem.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

NickMidgley Post time 2016-08-13 16:14:48 | Show all posts

Hi there,

The vibrate function seems to have stopped working on my phone.

I was writing text and half-way through the keys just stopped vibrating. I've tried calling the phone and other things that should activate vibration, and I'm getting nothing.

I have also tried two restarts.

Is there anything else I should try?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

zape Post time 2016-08-14 17:50:24 | Show all posts
Does not work well on 3G and 4G, it is an error record to sell a phone you can not call or receive calls. This problem and would have to be solved.

regards
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-08-16 22:46:51 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Deadpixel
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Irobe Post time 2016-08-17 10:11:12 | Show all posts
Vernee, is it possible with a software update to enable more bands or frequencies?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-18 04:43:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
On TalkMobile (vodafone) in UK and have an Apollo lite. Loving the phone generally but sometimes I have issues sending SMS messages. My wife has same sim and provider but different phone and has no issues. Even tried a different and app - same prob. Reboot fixes it.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sypi Post time 2016-08-18 20:52:14 | Show all posts
Hello
I am French and I phones for at least 15 years.
That's three days I received the apollo Vernee lite and it is very good except the main function: call !
He moves from 4G to 3G or E throughout the day.
In the first case it works perfectly but in the latter two , I can neither emmettre or receive calls , which is very annoying you will agree to a phone.
Note that I have not found anywhere leaflet in French , which might have helped me solve this problem.
I do not intend to keep this phone so I can find no answer as quickly as it does good to me !
Thank you for giving me the procedure or updating to do.
I thank you and await your response .
cordially
Sypi

Bonjour
Je suis française et j'ai des téléphones depuis au moins 15 ans.
Voilà 3 jours que j'ai reçu le vernee apollo lite et il est très bien sauf la fonction principale : téléphoner !
Il passe de 4G à 3G voire E tout au long de la journée.
Dans le 1er cas ça fonctionne parfaitement mais dans les 2 seconds, je ne peux ni emmettre ni recevoir d'appel, ce qui est très embêtant vous en conviendrez pour un téléphone.
Je précise que je n'ai trouvé nulle part la notice en français, ce qui aurait peut-être pu m'aider à résoudre ce problème.
je n'envisage pas de garder ce téléphone si je ne trouve pas de réponse au plus vite car il ne me sert à rien !
Merci de me donner la marche à suivre ou la mise à jour à faire.
Je vous remercie et attends votre réponse.
Cordialement
Sypi
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sypi Post time 2016-08-18 20:59:54 | Show all posts
Hello
I am French and I phones for at least 15 years.
That's three days I received the apollo Vernee lite and it is very good except the main function: call !
He moves from 4G to 3G or E throughout the day.
In the first case it works perfectly but in the latter two , I can neither emmettre or receive calls , which is very annoying you will agree to a phone.
Note that I have not found anywhere leaflet in French , which might have helped me solve this problem.
I do not intend to keep this phone so I can find no answer as quickly as it does good to me !
Thank you for giving me the procedure or updating to do.
I thank you and await your response .
cordially
Sypi

Bonjour
Je suis française et j'ai des téléphones depuis au moins 15 ans.
Voilà 3 jours que j'ai reçu le vernee apollo lite et il est très bien sauf la fonction principale : téléphoner !
Il passe de 4G à 3G voire E tout au long de la journée.
Dans le 1er cas ça fonctionne parfaitement mais dans les 2 seconds, je ne peux ni emmettre ni recevoir d'appel, ce qui est très embêtant vous en conviendrez pour un téléphone.
Je précise que je n'ai trouvé nulle part la notice en français, ce qui aurait peut-être pu m'aider à résoudre ce problème.
je n'envisage pas de garder ce téléphone si je ne trouve pas de réponse au plus vite car il ne me sert à rien !
Merci de me donner la marche à suivre ou la mise à jour à faire.
Je vous remercie et attends votre réponse.
Cordialement
Sypi
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules