Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-31 15:36:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I've had the same problem other users have been having with bezel cracking. I now have 6 cracks all round the outside of my phone.... Not really sure what to do as an ota won't fix it...
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Regnodulous Post time 2016-08-31 16:03:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Also I still seem to have an issue with 3g although the problem does seem a little better after ota 2. The 3g signal keeps dropping for a standard g one and then picks back up again. My old phone in the same location had 3g permanently. It will currently change literally every 30 seconds or so... Thanks

Comments

Please check if you have udpate the latest version for Apollo lite or thor ? acutally , network and calls issue have been fixed ,thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 19:18
Well noted your concern and we have report this to our engieer, will fix this is coming issue . Just email to you ,and please confirm upon the receipt ,thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 19:16
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Pep Post time 2016-09-01 05:37:24 | Show all posts
Verne Apollo Lite.... after 2ota update otg don't work yet, led notification only blu..... camera so and so.....waiting next update.....
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

xidoc Post time 2016-09-01 06:18:57 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Simojo1 replied at 2016-06-19 13:45
2nd OTA not installing for many users. It gets stuck at rebooting screen on the settings page which  ...

If the lite don't restart, disable developer option and in save and restore disable save data and delete drm.
It's work for me
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

sonik777 Post time 2016-09-01 16:58:27 | Show all posts

Verne Apollo Lite.... after 2ota update, CONSIDERABLE BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEMS, ( is anybody listening??? ) Phone Idle, Wake Lock, Held Awake is now staying on! I left my phone last night, no apps running, wifi, cell data, bluetooth all switched off and I have 10% drain of the battery in 7 hours, yes 10%! Thats 30% Battery Drain in 24 hours. You screwed up 2g3g with OTA1 and now Battery consumption with OTA2! Are you actually testing these changes before putting them into production cause if I worked like this i'd be unemployed! Might be worth spending a little money and getting a consultant from Mediatek to look at your OTA Updates before you push them, otherwise a lot of Apollo Lites will probably be heading back to suppliers including mine.

Comments

yes , we are listing  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 17:35
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Lutchor Post time 2016-09-03 00:54:07 | Show all posts
my phone is apollo Vernee lite, a big plobleme of boot loop
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

bigdaddy Post time 2016-09-04 19:54:42 | Show all posts
Hey Vernee

I received my Apollo lite a few days ago. Let me just say the phone is absolutely beautiful and the build quality is excellent.

However, the phone needs a lot of software updates. Here are the issues I have:

1) Mobile Internet DOES NOT WORK AT ALL on 2g/3g/4g. My mobile network is Three mobile (B3&B20) in Ireland.

2) The camera image quality is terrible.

3) The fingerprint scanner works "sometimes" but not all the time

4) The search bar is missing from the home page

5) Serious battery drain since the 2nd OTA Update

These issues need to be resolved, and quickly.

The most important update in my opinion is the mobile internet fix/connection issues that lots of people are having.

My phone is going in the cupboard for now because without mobile Internet, it is useless.

I really hope these issues are fixed soon

Comments

Well noted your concern , we have report this to our engeieer , still some details need to check with you : 1. please check if you have updated the latest version dated 20160829 ? seems that the ne  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 18:24
Well noted your concern , we are pushing our engieer and will try to optimize this in coming update .  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 17:27
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 17:27:44 | Show all posts
bigdaddy replied at 2016-09-04 19:54
Hey Vernee

I received my Apollo lite a few days ago. Let me just say the phone is absolutely beau ...

Well noted your concern , we are pushing our engieer and will try to optimize this in coming update .

Comments

In order to solve your issue , some details still need to check with you and just sent a email to you ,please confirm the reciept then .  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 17:45
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tommy Post time 2016-09-06 17:35:14 | Show all posts
sonik777 replied at 2016-09-01 16:58
Verne Apollo Lite.... after 2ota update, CONSIDERABLE BATTERY DRAIN PROBLEMS, ( is anybody listeni ...

yes , we are listing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 17:45:51 | Show all posts
vernee replied at 2016-09-06 17:27
Well noted your concern , we are pushing our engieer and will try to optimize this in coming updat ...

In order to solve your issue , some details still need to check with you and just sent a email to you ,please confirm the reciept then .
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules