Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Angelo Post time 2016-09-06 17:51:50 | Show all posts

Edited by Angelo at 2016-09-06 17:50

Hello,
Bought a Vernee Thor mobile phonethat received at home in early August,there is only one month (!!!), and from the beginning that the battery when making calls or surfing the internet overheats, and now the screen of the mobile phone is taking off the rest of the mobile phone, having been unglued and taken off the wholeleft side.
I wouldlike to tell me what should I do to solve this 2 problems.

Comments

Well noted your concern ,if you can sent us the picture for us would be great appreciated and sent it to ,Thank you.  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-06 19:14
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 18:24:08 | Show all posts
bigdaddy replied at 2016-09-04 19:54
Hey Vernee

I received my Apollo lite a few days ago. Let me just say the phone is absolutely beau ...

Well noted your concern , we have report this to our engineer , still some details need to check with you :
1. please check if you have updated the latest version dated 20160829 ? seems that the network and calls issue have been fixed . if not , would you please advise your APN detials for our easy checking .
2. The camera image quality is terrible : please check if you have updated the latest version dated 20160829 ?would you please advise if effect is bad or focus setting issue ?
3. touchfinger issue will be fixed in coming OTA update
4. The search bar is missing from the home page : the original design like this .
5. The search bar is missing from the home page : is pushing our engineer to optimize and will udpate in coming OTA

Please try to offer more information as you can for us .

Thanks again and have a nice day !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:14:09 | Show all posts
Angelo replied at 2016-09-06 17:51
Edited by Angelo at 2016-09-06 17:50

Well noted your concern ,if you can sent us the picture for us would be great appreciated and sent it to service@vernee.cc ,Thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:16:29 | Show all posts
Regnodulous replied at 2016-08-31 16:03
Also I still seem to have an issue with 3g although the problem does seem a little better after ota  ...

Well noted your concern and we have report this to our engieer, will fix this is coming issue . Just email to you  ,and please confirm upon the receipt ,thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:18:17 | Show all posts
Regnodulous replied at 2016-08-31 16:03
Also I still seem to have an issue with 3g although the problem does seem a little better after ota  ...

Please check if you have udpate the latest version for Apollo lite or thor ? acutally , network and calls issue have been fixed ,thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

javizjack Post time 2016-09-07 04:36:15 | Show all posts
Good Afternoon, I have the same problem with the network band. I have a Apollo Lite, when I dial *#*#3646633#*#* in option Band Mode I see the Band 2 and 4 but I can′t check because is disabled. I search at web and the problem is the rom is locked. Their website says it supports frequency band , but the problem is that the band is locked. At Mexico the networks only work with the bands 2 and 4.
When you can fix that problem?

Thank you!

Comments

Well noted your concern . for your information ,our device do not Mexico brand , please try to contact your seller for replacement the other model or refund ,thank you .  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 11:28
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juniormensi Post time 2016-09-07 06:54:10 | Show all posts

After the last update my phone not to restart

Comments

Will fix this in coming OTA . Thanks again & have a nice day !  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 11:21
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-07 11:21:57 | Show all posts
Juniormensi replied at 2016-09-07 06:54
After the last update my phone not to restart

Will fix this in coming OTA . Thanks again & have a nice day !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-09-07 11:28:16 | Show all posts
javizjack replied at 2016-09-07 04:36
Good Afternoon, I have the same problem with the network band. I have a Apollo Lite, when I dial *#* ...

Well noted your concern . for your information ,our device do not Mexico brand , please try to contact your seller for replacement the other model or refund ,thank you .

Comments

Hi Celine , I bought 2 Apolo Lite to GeekBuying , the problem is they only sell and do not deny the sale because you may want to use another destination . The problem is that your site information is  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 22:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-07 14:26:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
- Huge Battery drain after OTA 2.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules