Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
ObiBenKinobi Post time 2017-01-11 21:07:32 | Show all posts
Apollo

Mobile network disconnects in standby, battery saving option are all turned off.

In this state the phone is UNUSEABLE for me. I cant get calls or texts in standby.

Please adress this problem otherwise i have to send the phone back.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

reeven Post time 2017-01-12 18:14:12 | Show all posts
Thor
the speaker doesn't work. I can't hear any ringtone or sound from the speaker at the back. At a call I hear the other person and I can listen music with the headphones. And the fingerprint sensor dosn't work.
I used the old and latest ROM and updates, soft reset and hard reset, but nothing works.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

magicghoul Post time 2017-01-18 01:36:28 | Show all posts
Edited by magicghoul at 2017-01-18 01:38

Vernee Apollo x25
My phone disconnects from mobile network in standby. I cant receive texts, calls and cant use the internet on the go. Battery saving is turned off and after waking it up from standby it does not reconnect.A reboot fixes the problem, but its not for long. Help please.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

BigFazz Post time 2017-01-20 19:40:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have working mobile data and text but calls get stuck at dialing
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ouessant Post time 2017-01-21 17:55:10 | Show all posts
Bonjour.
je viens d'acquérir un apollo
l'appareil photo arrière ne fonctionne pas aucun moyen de l'activer.
pouvez vous m'aider ?
merci
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

tden Post time 2017-01-31 17:03:23 | Show all posts
Many annoying problems but these are the worst
1.After updated to android 7.0, I can't connect to Pc ... also can't connect to other devices with every method
2.Fingerprint sensor is very sensitive, also very inaccurate (9 out of 10 times I have to use pin instead) ... Before that, for android 6, fingerprint is inactive
3.GPS is inaccurate
more to comes... I set turn on time but sometimes it didn't work, overheated with no reason, signal drop with no reason ( I change my sim to another phone and it has no problem), blah blah blah It seems every functions don't work properly....
This is the one I regret buying
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Wendigogo Post time 2017-02-08 17:18:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Wendigogo at 2017-02-09 01:04

Hello World,

Content:
I got issues with Vernee Mars with headphones whereas there is no problem using headset : some sounds (system sounds, FM Radio app etc) are at full power and I can't lower them : it's full level or muted.

Explanation:
When pluging headphones and headsets icons in statusbar are different. That means Mars is able to detect if it's a headset or a headphone (I guess to use embeded microphone).

What I have found is :
- with headset (many model tested) : "Touch sounds"  (when clicking in menus or icons) volume is linked to Ringtones volume. FM Radio app sound level is linked to Media volume (so I guess Youtube and others app behave the same)
- with headphones (many model tested all with the same issues) : "Touch sounds" and FM Radio are always at full throttle (which is a pain). Media volume (aka music players) can be lowered normally

My guess is that there is an initialization problem when using headphones. Kind of variable changing (or not) the wrong way to use (or not) Mars or headsets microphone.
I searched in "Engineer Mode" but sounds settings are the same for 3 or 4 conductors.

I have reported it through update app already but if there's another way to report issues please be kind to tell me.

Enjoy!

PS : I immediately update my Mars to Android-7.0 So I don't know if it's related to this Android Version.

PPS : Tested on Android-6.0 (from http://www.vernee.cc/downloads-mars.html => https://yadi.sk/d/0-VCiLkmz7dNu , Build 1477625237) : FM Radio and system sounds are ok with headphones.

Comments

Thanks for the detailed report Wendigogo. I found the same issues on my Vernee Mars running latest update OTA for Android 7.0 .  Post time 2017-02-20 23:30
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

proprio Post time 2017-02-08 18:54:12 | Show all posts
I have contacted Vernee on 22th of january and since then they never answered me!
Really bad costumers service!

I need help, when my Verne Apollo Lite get's to about 30% battery it simply just turns off and don't start again, and then when I plug it to charger it says that it has 0% battery.

I will send you photos from the last few days, I can't rely on this battery anymore, because when I really need the phone it just turns off.

What can I do??

I don't have the phone even for 6 months....

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Fuselman Post time 2017-02-13 04:22:22 | Show all posts

Hello, I have the Apollo smartphone. Everything is working but the camerahas problems. When I want to film the camera freezes. When I want to use thecamera in an app the camera freezes also e.g. a barcode scanner app. When Irestart the phone the camera works again. I can take pictures. But using an appwith camera function or filming the camera freezes again. Also the flashlighticon was gone.
I have done afactory reset. Installed the first download from your site. The camera still isnot able to film. I had the flashlight icon back and it worked. When using abarcode scan app the camera freezes again and after a restart the flashlighticon is gone. Also the same with the second download, latest OTA. I alsocleared the cache of the phone. When I installed the latest OTA the flashlightis back, using an app with flashlight function, the flashlight doesn’t work.After a reset the flashlight icon is gone again. The flashlight still workswith the camera. When the flashlight icon is visible the flashlight works whenpressing the icon. Filming still freezes the camera and I get a message, seephoto.
So I can’t film, I can’t use apps with camera or flashlight function. Aftera restart the flashlight doesn’t work.
I'd this software related?  I have the latest OTA.
Is this a known problem?
What can I do.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

be_jerritious Post time 2017-02-15 21:24:17 | Show all posts
Didn't see any problem in my product, still few of our team mates using it's product after reviewing it. A perfect product for life, now waiting to get Apollo 2 and make it's review.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules