Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
Karl_Ebster Post time 2016-06-26 15:29:49 | Show all posts
Hello, the volume control cannot be changed seperately for ringtone and notification, also with any app for this. The volume controls seems to be connected. Can you change this behavior in an update?
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

eugenionovo Post time 2016-06-26 18:59:06 | Show all posts
Good morning.
Outgoing calls of favorite contacts, are displayed as unknown.
A greeting.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

billouetaudrey Post time 2016-06-27 21:06:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Karl_Ebster replied at 2016-06-26 15:29
Hello, the volume control cannot be changed seperately for ringtone and notification, also with any  ...

Hi, you can do that if you are root... It's à MM issue...
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

jendazhor Post time 2016-06-28 16:35:57 | Show all posts
I have problem with the proximity sensor. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. During a call with the phone at the head turns on the display. Even the phone is turned on in my pocket, and accepts the call (although it is switched on conditional fingerprint or gesture). Proximity sensor I tested in "Sensors Multitool" from playstore. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Please solve this annoying problem. I have version thor_20160601112911.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

x053 Post time 2016-07-02 00:44:47 | Show all posts
Edited by x053 at 2016-07-02 00:48

I Can't update the phone. Always say "Not MicroSD or Not Enought Internal Storage".Image
I have a 32Gb Micro SD (about 28GB free) and about 8Gb free internal storage.
Any idea. What can I do to update?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

edijanio Post time 2016-07-02 22:07:09 | Show all posts

Problem update vernee thor!

Edited by edijanio at 2016-07-02 22:15

I'm trying to install the update from yesterday already downloaded several times update file, just unzip the file and is on a screen (reset) more does not restart, since I came to leave more than 2 hours, no more out of this update stage!

Someone else is with this problem?
http://bbs.vernee.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=593&page=1&extra=#pid4150
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

donnybrasco Post time 2016-07-04 00:56:21 | Show all posts
1. Since I bought the phone, I have been able to install ony one firmware update. Every time I get the message that a new firmware is available I download it on my phone and then I select to install. Once the device restart I see the image of the android, belly up with error sign. Then the device restart.

Thanks
Donald
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

rgclua Post time 2016-07-05 23:49:25 | Show all posts
Handset Model:Thor
Problem(s)/Feedback(s):
I have a problem with the SD card.
I placed a brand new Kinsgton 64GB SDXC card Class 10 , but the Thor can't format it as internal memory.
I have tried other SD cards, 16GB SDHC Class 4, and I after many times, at the end I managed to set as internal memory.
I was supouse to admit up to 128 GB. Why  I can't used my 64GB??
Messenger stop working everytime I try.
Any idea?

Comments

hi i found that programs don't work well with external storage at all> i move them to internal and they work fine. I have a Mar Pro  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-04 20:10
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

safex147 Post time 2016-07-06 18:56:58 | Show all posts
hi dear,
thor_20160623235023 cds information lost
i can ask vernee service why last uptade mtk engineer mode cds information i can't see.i can't find cds information look screeen shot
1-i can change imei but how?
2-how i can old versiyon rom downgrade?
old mtk engineer mode
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

atschi Post time 2016-07-06 22:39:28 | Show all posts
After a short period of using headphones, the headphone jack is defective. With headphones plugged in, on silent a pumping electrical noise is hearable - with a low frequency. The phone still detects the plugged headphone and plays music, although the sound quality is miserable, not only because of the noise overlay. It sounds too flat, kind of mono.
When I apply sideways pressure on the connector (pressing the connector to the direction of the ear speaker) the problem is gone. But back to normal position, it's again broken.
So IMHO there's an issue with the electrical contact.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules