Open the left

[Announcement] Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here

[Copy link]
vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:14:09 | Show all posts
Angelo replied at 2016-09-06 17:51
Edited by Angelo at 2016-09-06 17:50

Well noted your concern ,if you can sent us the picture for us would be great appreciated and sent it to service@vernee.cc ,Thank you.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:16:29 | Show all posts
Regnodulous replied at 2016-08-31 16:03
Also I still seem to have an issue with 3g although the problem does seem a little better after ota  ...

Well noted your concern and we have report this to our engieer, will fix this is coming issue . Just email to you  ,and please confirm upon the receipt ,thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-06 19:18:17 | Show all posts
Regnodulous replied at 2016-08-31 16:03
Also I still seem to have an issue with 3g although the problem does seem a little better after ota  ...

Please check if you have udpate the latest version for Apollo lite or thor ? acutally , network and calls issue have been fixed ,thank you.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

javizjack Post time 2016-09-07 04:36:15 | Show all posts
Good Afternoon, I have the same problem with the network band. I have a Apollo Lite, when I dial *#*#3646633#*#* in option Band Mode I see the Band 2 and 4 but I can′t check because is disabled. I search at web and the problem is the rom is locked. Their website says it supports frequency band , but the problem is that the band is locked. At Mexico the networks only work with the bands 2 and 4.
When you can fix that problem?

Thank you!

Comments

Well noted your concern . for your information ,our device do not Mexico brand , please try to contact your seller for replacement the other model or refund ,thank you .  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 11:28
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Juniormensi Post time 2016-09-07 06:54:10 | Show all posts

After the last update my phone not to restart

Comments

Will fix this in coming OTA . Thanks again & have a nice day !  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 11:21
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vernee Post time 2016-09-07 11:21:57 | Show all posts
Juniormensi replied at 2016-09-07 06:54
After the last update my phone not to restart

Will fix this in coming OTA . Thanks again & have a nice day !
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| celinecustom service Post time 2016-09-07 11:28:16 | Show all posts
javizjack replied at 2016-09-07 04:36
Good Afternoon, I have the same problem with the network band. I have a Apollo Lite, when I dial *#* ...

Well noted your concern . for your information ,our device do not Mexico brand , please try to contact your seller for replacement the other model or refund ,thank you .

Comments

Hi Celine , I bought 2 Apolo Lite to GeekBuying , the problem is they only sell and do not deny the sale because you may want to use another destination . The problem is that your site information is  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 22:37
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-07 14:26:06 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
- Huge Battery drain after OTA 2.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-07 14:26:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
- Camera Quality  / 4 K
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Moessie900 Post time 2016-09-07 14:27:01 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
- Call Problems

Comments

please advise if you update the latest OTA version or not ? if not ,please try to update this and this issue have been fixed . In case your phone still not ,please advise your APN, local operator an  Details Reply Post time 2016-09-07 17:06
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules