Open the left

Fingerprint doesn't works any more

[Copy link]
Sim Post time 2016-06-17 21:05:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi my Thor works well, and has never took a blow.
From today fingerprint simply doesn't works,, i tried to reset the phone, and do again the procedure but doesn't' recognize the touch of the finger.

Maybe a total reset of the phone can be useful? or there is some uncompatibility with some app?

Thanks, writing from Italy.
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

sanjam Post time 2017-06-27 00:11:27 | Show all posts
Mine stopped working 2 days ago. Did anyone manage to find any fix? I'd rather not reset the phone unless absolutely necessary... Any help?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kissfeco Post time 2016-10-04 19:13:20 | Show all posts
My one isn't working too.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Baffosam Post time 2016-10-03 20:15:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, before the fingerprint worked well, now suddenly she stopped working! The first time I completely reset the phone and then works, is now the same thing happened!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Phill Post time 2016-09-21 00:02:55 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine will accept new fingerprint scans with the charger plugged in, but still doesn't work to use to unlock.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Thanh3596 Post time 2016-06-23 20:49:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I had this problem too. I resetted the phone from recovery and then it worked again. (To get into recovery, turn device off, hold power button and volume up, then follow on screen instructions)
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

piteirobr Post time 2016-06-23 19:28:41 | Show all posts
Hello,

My also stopped working today, he does not recognize the digital more, no longer vibrates when you touch the sensor, is there any fix for this?

Hug from Brazil!

Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

thorator Post time 2016-06-18 06:20:32 | Show all posts
Mine works for about 30 minutes after I set it up.
So once is set up it works like 8 out of 10 times. But 30 minutes to an hour later it works 1 out of 10 times. One day after it works 0 out of 10 times, it never works, ever. I've checked that this is what happens many times until I got fed up and disabled fingerprint sensor.

I honestly don't know how they managed to make the sensor work for a few minutes only each time you set it up.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules