Open the left

Jack Plug with Bad Connection

[Copy link]
 Author| rvn1010 Post time 2016-07-20 07:09:06 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-19 10:32
Have the same issue with mine,the middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnorm ...

thanks for the photos.

thats is exactly what i did with mine. worked like a charm
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Thanh3596 Post time 2016-07-20 06:53:51 | Show all posts
Hi guys, I had this problem too. Thanks to you the sound it's now fixed! Thanks a lot!

But now I have another problem, the volume controls on my headphones don't work anymore (Xiaomi Hybrids). I think I may have fucked up the soldering since I'm not really good at it. Does anybody here know which connections are responsible for the volume controls?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

alphatango Post time 2016-07-20 06:43:08 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-19 10:32
Have the same issue with mine,the middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnorm ...

Great post thank you very much. I will try this and report if successful or not. By the way Gearbest will not offer refund if phone is older than 45 days. The best they offer me was 12 USD - thanks Gearbest.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| rvn1010 Post time 2016-07-20 02:53:57 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-19 10:43
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be wo ...

exactly the problem i had and that is how i solved it! Thanks for the photos
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-07-19 10:43:04 | Show all posts
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be workable and my mine is fixed this issuew now . cheers !

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Colbert Post time 2016-07-19 10:32:19 | Show all posts
Have the same issue with mine,the middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal,base on the procedure as below , now this issue is fixed not ,cheers .

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Great post thank you very much. I will try this and report if successful or not. By the way Gearbest will not offer refund if phone is older than 45 days. The best they offer me was 12 USD - thanks Ge  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-20 06:43
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nobody Post time 2016-07-17 04:26:30 | Show all posts
My 3.5 mm jack also broke after two monts of use. Just returned mine. Good bye, Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

alphatango Post time 2016-07-16 03:33:00 | Show all posts
same issue here. headphone jack makes a clicking noise and faint echo. not impressed with vernee thor
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| rvn1010 Post time 2016-07-06 22:59:21 | Show all posts
atschi replied at 2016-07-06 22:29
Hi there!
So for you a soldered connection got loose and you only had to resolder it again? You d ...

yes,
just to be sure, i resoldered all the connectors from both sides of the mainboard.
it was kinda sloppy the soldering job from factory

about the jack, the pins were fine. i thought about it to, and tried to find jacks just to be sure, but couldnt find any  i was 100% sure could fit.
and in the end it wasnt necessary in my case
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

atschi Post time 2016-07-06 22:29:39 | Show all posts
rvn1010 replied at 2016-06-24 01:20
this was very helpful! thank you!
there was a cold joint in one of the pins and it probably crack ...

Hi there!
So for you a soldered connection got loose and you only had to resolder it again? You didn't had to solder a new jack in or bend some contacts?
@all: Does anybody know where to get a spare headphone jack...just in case...
Cheers, Atschi

Comments

I do not think I need to buy a new headphone jack "just in case". There is nothing to break. It destroyed only solder contacts.  Post time 2016-07-06 23:22
yes, just to be sure, i resoldered all the connectors from both sides of the mainboard. it was kinda sloppy the soldering job from factory about the jack, the pins were fine. i thought about it  Details Reply Post time 2016-07-06 22:59
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules