Open the left

Jack Plug with Bad Connection

[Copy link]
rvn1010 Post time 2016-06-22 02:25:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently my thor audio jack plug is only giving some parts of the sound of music. I checked with other pair of earphones and the problem persists. Then i tried to press the jack pluged into it and if i press the jack inward the sound returns, but when i let go, the sound goes away.I only use in the phone a pair of xiaomi piston 3 earphones and a pair of sony mdr7506 headphones. so it is not because of quality of what i use.

This unit has only 1 month, and already has problems. I am very unsatisfied with this.
Any advice??
I would apreciate an aswer from Vernee as well.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Gold Post time 2017-04-30 04:55:15 | Show all posts
Repaired mine 10 months old Thor in 10 mins thanks to this thread.
Thanks for the help.
Some greetz to vernee  .I.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

alphatango Post time 2016-07-25 02:29:17 | Show all posts
Thanks to this thread I successfully repaired the headphone jack.
I used the teardown video to remove the top circuit board, and used a pointed soldering iron to melt again the solder on the middle tabs. For me it was not necessary to apply additional solder, I just applied force to the middle tabs with the soldering iron.
You need to remove the circuit board to get access to the underneath tab.
Definitely a manufacturing fault as there was almost no solder to the middle tabs at all, andno response to this thread from Vernee.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Author| rvn1010 Post time 2016-06-23 21:58:10 | Show all posts
Dempsey replied at 2016-06-22 15:44
Please check if you completely insert or not ? before I also have the this  issue. now this already  ...

yes i triple checked that....and with diferent headphones
i really think a connector got loose
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

vig61 Post time 2016-06-22 03:09:54 | Show all posts
Edited by vig61 at 2016-07-25 12:43

Этот вопрос обсуждался на 4pda российском форуме. Вот ссылка: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=732899&st=1980
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

mythor Post time 2017-07-26 22:45:17 | Show all posts
How could you disassemble the Phone? I watched the disassemble video. Removing the screws is easy, but the next step was not possible for me. Is there any trick for removing the plastic?
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

netineti Post time 2017-06-02 20:28:24 | Show all posts
after one year for me some problem with jack plug..thank for this thread...issue solved..
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Verner Post time 2017-01-23 22:58:38 | Show all posts
So a bit over one month after I got this issue fixed by vendor. The same issue is back. Buzzing clicking noice in headphones.
This time  I will not send the phone to china, but try to have it repaired locally.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Verner Post time 2016-12-19 20:24:20 | Show all posts
Verner replied at 2016-09-14 21:46
I hade similar issue. After around a month of usage the jack malfunctioned. I got a buzzing clicking ...

Ok now I got my phone back from warranty repair courtesy of my vendor Oppomart. If I had known how long time it would take, I would have paid someone in a repairshop here to fix it instead.

Also when I finally got my phone back last week, the screen was dead. Apparently someone at the workshop forgot to reconnect the screen after repair, this I fixed myself with some help from Youtube.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

pecholobo Post time 2016-12-04 19:35:02 | Show all posts
Another bad plug and no FM radio after six months. Vernee, vernee you are doing very badly.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Testadura Post time 2016-11-21 22:03:26 | Show all posts
Edited by Testadura at 2016-11-27 01:44

I tried to solder but always the same, may be I shoud do it again and add a piece of wire
edit: tried with another earphones and it's OK, hope it won't break again, the big difficulty is to connect back the antenna wire.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Testadura Post time 2016-11-15 21:09:21 | Show all posts
webman2 replied at 2016-11-05 21:32
J'ai remis un point de soudure sur celui de droite et ça refonctionne parfaitement

Merci  ...

Bonjour,
Les points de soudure sont apparemment  sur la face avant de la CM, j'ai vu la vidéo pour le démontage est-on obligé d'enlever tous les connecteurs ou peut-on se contenter de virer juste la nappe qui va vers le bas en gardant la batterie et relever la carte mère pour reprendre les soudures?

Merci
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

webman2 Post time 2016-11-05 21:32:30 | Show all posts
J'ai remis un point de soudure sur celui de droite et ça refonctionne parfaitement

Merci pour l'info

Comments

Bonjour, Les points de soudure sont apparemment sur la face avant de la CM, j'ai vu la vidéo pour le démontage est-on obligé d'enlever tous les connecteurs ou peut-on se contenter de virer juste  Details Reply Post time 2016-11-15 21:09
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules