Open the left

Jack Plug with Bad Connection

[Copy link]
jtome Post time 2016-11-04 23:41:40 | Show all posts
Same problem here but with the Apollo Lite device (I have already reported it in the correct forum). Only to let you know that seems that it is not an exclusive problem of the Thor :-(
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

And1 Post time 2016-10-12 22:44:05 | Show all posts
I have same problem, mi audio jack is not working, i cant listen nothing with any headphone. Please HELP, who i can fix that? Someone knows how to communicate with technical sevice and if they solve it?
thank so much!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

And1 Post time 2016-10-10 03:50:02 | Show all posts
I have the same problem, i cant listen nothing with the audio jack.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

flp Post time 2016-09-18 06:24:31 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-20 16:05
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be wo ...

The smartphone Vernee Thor is a good device but this is inexcusable failure manufacturing. Vernee Company should face it to give prestige and seriousness to the Chinese industry
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

flp Post time 2016-09-18 00:28:02 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-20 16:05
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be wo ...

http://www.gizmochina.com/2016/04/14/save-money-fix/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ibravianto Post time 2016-09-17 01:21:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem, the audio jack is broken, a severe disability vernee quality !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JavitxuFilms Post time 2016-09-15 23:33:37 | Show all posts
Good Afternoon.
I have Vernee Thor from less 5 months.
I have the same problem recently. a month ago appear GPS problem, but now i cant use any function with hearphones (radio, music, video, all sounds). Are there any solution or any way to put reclamation to Vernee??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Verner Post time 2016-09-14 21:46:04 | Show all posts
I hade similar issue. After around a month of usage the jack malfunctioned. I got a buzzing clicking noice instead of music.
Have now sent the phone back to vendor for repair. Can only wish they process it fast.

Comments

Ok now I got my phone back from warranty repair courtesy of my vendor Oppomart. If I had known how long time it would take, I would have paid someone in a repairshop here to fix it instead. Also wh  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-19 20:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2016-08-20 22:14:33 | Show all posts
Irobe replied at 2016-08-19 11:00
I hae the same problem, vernee please

Vernee is looking to another place ;(.

I think is a bad option to do this, ignore to users is bad choice.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2016-08-20 22:13:16 | Show all posts
rvn1010 replied at 2016-06-23 21:58
yes i triple checked that....and with diferent headphones
i really think a connector got loose

Yes, definavilety you are right, very poor quality.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules