Open the left

Jack Plug with Bad Connection

[Copy link]
rvn1010 Post time 2016-06-22 02:25:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently my thor audio jack plug is only giving some parts of the sound of music. I checked with other pair of earphones and the problem persists. Then i tried to press the jack pluged into it and if i press the jack inward the sound returns, but when i let go, the sound goes away.I only use in the phone a pair of xiaomi piston 3 earphones and a pair of sony mdr7506 headphones. so it is not because of quality of what i use.

This unit has only 1 month, and already has problems. I am very unsatisfied with this.
Any advice??
I would apreciate an aswer from Vernee as well.

Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

Testadura Post time 2016-11-21 22:03:26 | Show all posts
Edited by Testadura at 2016-11-27 01:44

I tried to solder but always the same, may be I shoud do it again and add a piece of wire
edit: tried with another earphones and it's OK, hope it won't break again, the big difficulty is to connect back the antenna wire.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Testadura Post time 2016-11-15 21:09:21 | Show all posts
webman2 replied at 2016-11-05 21:32
J'ai remis un point de soudure sur celui de droite et ça refonctionne parfaitement

Merci  ...

Bonjour,
Les points de soudure sont apparemment  sur la face avant de la CM, j'ai vu la vidéo pour le démontage est-on obligé d'enlever tous les connecteurs ou peut-on se contenter de virer juste la nappe qui va vers le bas en gardant la batterie et relever la carte mère pour reprendre les soudures?

Merci
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules