Open the left

Jack Plug with Bad Connection

[Copy link]
And1 Post time 2016-10-12 22:44:05 | Show all posts
I have same problem, mi audio jack is not working, i cant listen nothing with any headphone. Please HELP, who i can fix that? Someone knows how to communicate with technical sevice and if they solve it?
thank so much!
Quick navigation :
Report your problem of using vernee smartphone here
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

And1 Post time 2016-10-10 03:50:02 | Show all posts
I have the same problem, i cant listen nothing with the audio jack.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts
TipsForum community will not offer after sale service . any after sale service request, please contact the reseller for immediate help .Thanks.

Use magic Report

flp Post time 2016-09-18 06:24:31 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-20 16:05
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be wo ...

The smartphone Vernee Thor is a good device but this is inexcusable failure manufacturing. Vernee Company should face it to give prestige and seriousness to the Chinese industry
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

flp Post time 2016-09-18 00:28:02 | Show all posts
Colbert replied at 2016-07-20 16:05
The middle parts as indicated are loose which is caused speaker abnormal ,do the resolder will be wo ...

http://www.gizmochina.com/2016/04/14/save-money-fix/
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

ibravianto Post time 2016-09-17 01:21:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem, the audio jack is broken, a severe disability vernee quality !!!
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

JavitxuFilms Post time 2016-09-15 23:33:37 | Show all posts
Good Afternoon.
I have Vernee Thor from less 5 months.
I have the same problem recently. a month ago appear GPS problem, but now i cant use any function with hearphones (radio, music, video, all sounds). Are there any solution or any way to put reclamation to Vernee??
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Verner Post time 2016-09-14 21:46:04 | Show all posts
I hade similar issue. After around a month of usage the jack malfunctioned. I got a buzzing clicking noice instead of music.
Have now sent the phone back to vendor for repair. Can only wish they process it fast.

Comments

Ok now I got my phone back from warranty repair courtesy of my vendor Oppomart. If I had known how long time it would take, I would have paid someone in a repairshop here to fix it instead. Also wh  Details Reply Post time 2016-12-19 20:24
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2016-08-20 22:14:33 | Show all posts
Irobe replied at 2016-08-19 11:00
I hae the same problem, vernee please

Vernee is looking to another place ;(.

I think is a bad option to do this, ignore to users is bad choice.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

nosenose Post time 2016-08-20 22:13:16 | Show all posts
rvn1010 replied at 2016-06-23 21:58
yes i triple checked that....and with diferent headphones
i really think a connector got loose

Yes, definavilety you are right, very poor quality.
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

Irobe Post time 2016-08-19 11:00:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I hae the same problem, vernee please

Comments

Vernee is looking to another place ;(. I think is a bad option to do this, ignore to users is bad choice.  Details Reply Post time 2016-08-20 22:14
Quick navigation :
THOR BUG phone posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules