Edited by ZeDdY at 2016-10-18 15:28 |
First of all: I'm a "normal" user as you guys, and if something goes wrong in your installation, I'm not able to help because I have no knowledge.
I'm not responsible in any way, so make it at YOUR OWN RISK as I did myself.
You should backup everything, this is common sense.
INSTALLING TWRP RECOVERY
You need to install flashtool
- Download it here: https://mega.nz/#!LRslFIrQ!QIAUz ... EHRMbt8YgjPo1sLlv6s
You need to install MediaTek drivers on your windows - Download it here: https://tehnotone.com/download-w ... -preloader-drivers/
- Follow the step-by-step images to install it: https://tehnotone.com/windows-10 ... tallation-tutorial/
- PS: If you're on Windows 10, follow the instructions on the website above.
You need to flash TWRP recovery with flashtool
- Download it here: https://mega.nz/#!XIVXUBQL!s2FJg ... dfCtwsxN1L8_2BDeho0
- Load scatter "MT6753_Android_Scatter-TWRP.txt" on flashtool software
- Click on the Download button, turn off your phone and connect it by USB on your PC. In few seconds, flash is done.
- Enter TWRP recovery by pressing buttons POWER + VOLUME UP.
- After you enter on recovery for the first time, you'll get a message. Choose "Read Only" button. Otherwise you'll get stuck in a bootloop.
ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO: megthebest
http://forum.xda-developers.com/ ... nt-support-t3386711
INSTALLING ANDROID 7 NOUGAT
You need to copy the android 7 zip on your phone storage
- Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lq ... 06-ota-20160914.zip
- Copy the zip file to your thor storage.
You need to go to recovery and wipe data
You need to go to recovery and install android 7 zip
You need to reboot to recovery
You need to go to recovery and install ggapps zip(play store)
- Download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/62 ... -7.0-M.A.D._Mod.zip
- Copy the zip file to your thor storage and install it on TWRP.
Reboot, and voilá!
The android 7.0 needs permissions on Google Play Services, otherwise you'll get a pop up message everytime. The SO is full clean, expect a bit minutes to configure your OS. This is my opinion from a newbie.
ALL THE CREDITS GOES TO: M.A.D
And it's done. I think it's a clear step by step.
If you have any questions, I will not able to help you. Feel free to go into xda threads and ask for help. Developers spend time of their lifes to give you help, consider to donate them.